ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Exploring the Beauty of My Village

Dear fellow Local Guides, after a long time today I'm going to share my photography experience!

Last week (21-23) August 2018 we all celebrated our holy Eid festival. During this time I tried to take the beautiful photos of my village. Here is some of my photography experience, I thought you might like all the photos.

Caption: Fishing netCaption: Fishing netbrick kilnbrick kilnJute StickJute Stick

Rice strawRice straw

Jhinai RiverJhinai River

Village MarketVillage Market

Boat [for Boat ride]Boat [for Boat ride]

Sugar-caneSugar-cane

Sugarcane juiceSugarcane juice

Hello, @TraciC @ermest @KarenVChin @PavelSarwar @ShafiulB @SumaiyaZafrin @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD  @IlankovanT @AnuradhaP and all of you...
Do you like my photos? Let me know in the comments below!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Sarishabari Upazila, Bangladesh
16 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Exploring the Beauty of My Village

Your pictures are very amazing! Thank you @ShahMdSultan for sharing them with us. I'm only hoping that the celebrations were also that amazing. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Welcome back @ShahMdSultan

Nice Photos. Can you add some more information about your village, and a link to Google Maps?

I like the photo of the jute stick, but I would like to learn more.

Also please, tag people only when necessary. Overtagging people is an unnecessary behaviour, in the community.

Thank you

Ermes

Level 10

@ShahMdSultan Nice photos and welcome back, could you please provide a short description for each photo? 

Level 9

wow brother @ShahMdSultan fist one is really amazing view. বিষয়টা আমার কাছে  আসলেই দারুন লাগছে! সবচেয়ে বড় কথা হলো- সময় হলে মাছ তোমাকে পালিয়ে যেতে দেওয়া হবে না, হা..হা..হা 🙂 । চারদিক থেকে এট্যাক করা হবে। যাবে কোথায়? দৃশ্যটা মনে হয় দেখার মতো, যখন একসাথে জাল টেনে মাছ উপরে উঠানো হয়, তাই নাহ? 

ধন্যবাদ শাহেদ ভাই, এতো সুন্দর ছবিগুলো আমাদের সাথে শেয়ার করার জন্য।

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Its like a very traditional village, looks nice thank you @ShahMdSultan for sharing with us.

Level 9

Hello @KlaudiyaG, Thanks for your reply here.

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT, Thanks for the reply here. Your valuable comment will inspire me to make a new better post.

My village name is Charhatbari ( the last village of  Jamalpur District ) and here is my village's Google Maps link 

Level 9

হ্যালো @Kamalhasnainee

আমার প্রশংসা করার জন্য ধন্যবাদ ।  আপনার মূল্যবান মন্তব্য আমাকে একটি নতুন ভাল পোস্ট তৈরি করতে  অনুপ্রাণিত করবে।

Level 9

Hello @AnuradhaP, Thanks for your comment here also for appreciating. Next time I'll try to describe for each photo. Wish you all the best..!