JessiJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Exploring and being helpful

I just wanted to let you know that when I started with this, being a local guide last year (2016) I got hooked immediately! It's just so fun to know that just your photo will be on the map, your reviews will be read by others. Maybe just like you wanted to see and know before visiting a place. This year I hope to bring in more photos and being more helpful, love taking photos and helping out 🙂 

Stockholm, Sverige
12 comments
Level 7

Re: Exploring and being helpful

Best of Luck! 

Level 6

Thank you so much! Back at ya 😄 

Level 10

Hey @JessiJ, I solute to your passion towards google map. We are ready to welcome in level 4 and level 5 this year. Best wishes.

Former Google Contributor

Hello and welcome to Local Guides Connect, @JessiJ! We are glad to hear that your Local Guides experience has been pleasant. 🙂

Connect is a community forum where members from all over the world share experiences and ideas with one another. Be sure to explore the different boards to check out what others are talking about. 

Being in Connect, you can share your travel advice and tips for those who are visiting your city/country and even organise a meet-up for Local Guides from your area. You can also learn more about mapping your world and share feedback and suggestions with the team. If you have a huge catalog of photos, be sure to share them in the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board (easily one of my favourite boards!). There are just so much you can do here!

For a start, I recommend reading this post for tips on using Connect. Also introduce yourself and get acquainted with fellow community members. 

Feeling excited yet? I'll be looking forward to your posts! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Thank you so much for all the tips you just gaved me. I will look into them because I'm also new here at Local Guides connect and need to read a bit more about it. 

Everything seems so fun! 

Always feel free to reach out if you have any questions, @JessiJ! 🙂

Community members will be able to answer them or if needed, you can tag a moderator to ensure one of us sees your post. Take your time to explore!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Dear JessiJ

I wish you all the best for the upcoming year.

Take care

Level 9

@JessiJ hope this year you will do more contributions. Keep it up 🙂

I always love hearing stories like this. You all keep us going every day 🙂