Nadyna29's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Exploring Pulo geuLis

On my second post on Connect i'd like to share about my experience on Pulo Geulis ...
Pulo geulis is a place where you can find about "Bhineka TunggaL Ika"
It means "Unity in Diversity"
Because there's some culture and religion who Lived there ..
Honestly i don't know about that pLace before im going Meet up with @BudiFXW , @RiverDefender , @MutiahA and some Local guide from Jakarta , bogor , bekasi .
It's my 1st experience to walked around in Bogor city without car or motorcyle ,, so tired but So Fun ...
After walking from Balaikota Bogor to Otista street ..
We arrived to Vihara Pankho and about 30 minute
after that im hunting Photos of mural in Pulo geuLis and ciliwung river over there with my Beauty sist Lyna and sist Devay ..
So excited when i saw the ciliwung there,
so cleanly without trash ...
I really want to touch that water but so afraid because the water volume it so fast ..
So gratefull was joined on that meet up ...😁🤗

15 comments
Level 7

Bls: Exploring Pulo geuLis

I have try to send picture but it doesn't exsist .. Anybody can help me to solve that problem ??

Former Google Contributor

Re: Exploring Pulo geuLis

Hi @Nadyna29,

Thank you for sharing your experience! Is this a recap from a meet-up? You can read the Uploading a photo on Connect? Read these guidelines first topic, to have a better understanding.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Nadyna29

How to add a picture:

1) When writing a new post press photo - first screenshot

2) press choose files - second screenshot

3) Find a picture you want to upload on your PC/mobile

4) Wait for a file to upload

5) Press done in the right bottom corner

picture (1).pngpicture2 (1).png

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hiii @VasT 🙂

It's an honor for me , you comment on my post .. Yes thank's for your suggest , i'll read it , because i'm beginner on Local connect ,

so i still need Learn everything 🙂

Thankyou! 🙂

Level 7

Wow Thankyou @VitB your so Helpfull ...

I'll try it later ..

So happy to know all Moderator on Connect is really Kind to beginner Like me ..😘

Hi again @Nadyna29

Thank you very much for such kind words and the kiss! I am sending one back 🙂 😘.

That is our job to help all the nice people here.

I hope you will succeed in uploading pictures.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Oh My God 😳

Hihihihi

@VitB

Let me to kiss you once again mmmmmuuuaaaacccHhhhhhh😘😘😘😘

Hahahahahah...😄

Thankyou so much ..

Nice to know you 🤗

You're very welcome @Nadyna29, I can't wait to see your photos!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Nadyna29

Amazing  experience sister 🙂

Thanks For Shearing.