cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Exploring Pulo Geulis in Bogor

Exploring Pulo Geulis in Bogor

ATM Center Stasiun Bogor

Jl. Nyi Raja Permas No.1, Cibogor, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat 16124, Indonesia

December 09, 2018 @ 09:00 (WIB)

Hello! Bogor Local Guides have planned to organize a special Local Guides meet-up in Pulo Geulis, one of the most unique place (an island in the heart of the city) in Bogor. We'll enjoy Pulo Geulis as a local, enjoy their vibrant diversity life, tasting local culinary stuff, and many more. We're also encourage anyone who have 360 camera to bring their camera, because we'll do some mapping too and give many contributions to Maps during the trip. More info will be announced soon P.S: This is the part of the Bogor Hidden Trail tour, an unique trip we made for enjoying Bogor from another perspectives. So, keep an eye for the next trip in the unexpected places. See you!

RSVP here

Jl. Nyi Raja Permas No.1, Cibogor, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat 16124, Indonesia
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Exploring Pulo Geulis in Bogor

Hey @MutiahA,

Thank you for the meet-up, I wish you a good weather, and please don`t forget to share the recap after.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Insya Allah lancaaarrr

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bls: Exploring Pulo Geulis in Bogor

Hi again @MutiahA, can I join this meetup? It's rainy season now, but I hope everything is going well 

Level 9

Bls: Exploring Pulo Geulis in Bogor

Hello @Anonymous! 

Sure, feel free to register yourself thru the RSVP link. This meet-up is open for every Local Guides who want to join us in that day.

P.S: The only restriction is the amount of attendant,  20 persons maximum (since I can't handle too many people by myself and also to keep us focus on the surrounding beautiful places 😃)

Level 9

Dear, everyone. The recap post of this meet-up are available here. Kindly check it out!
Thank you.

Level 9

Hello, @Ivi_Ge. I already made the recap post here . Hopefully you can check it out. 
Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @MutiahA,

Thank you, I will check it out for sure. 

One more thing, I have unaccepted the "solution" given by you, because your post don't need a solution.

Please read: Tip: How to mark replies as solutions — “Accept as Solution” feature.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!