cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Exploring Prague

Hey @Tinyiko_Sithole ,

Thank you for sharing your photo. Which places did you visit in Prague? I am eager to hear your story.

Did you learn anything new that might raise the interest of other Local Guides?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tinyiko_Sithole,

Looks like you enjoyed Prague!

Did you know that you can post the youtube video directly in the post by pressing the little video camera in the tool bar? From there you can insert the URL of the video, and it will screen directly from the site. 

I like your photo a lot, and I wish I had the guts to travel this way. It would no doubt make for the most unique experiences. 

What was your favorite moment from your time in Prague?  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello@IshantHP_ig 

Thank you for the suggestion, much appreciated. 

Level 8

Hey@MortenSI 

Thank you for the great tip, i wasn't aware that i could add a video using the camera con. 

I enjoyed the guided tours as it allowed me to learn about the history of Prague. The medieval architect is magnificent. 

The fact that you're a local guide is a great opportunity to unleash the travelling gut 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

I have visited Prague a couple of times myself, and I agree with you @Tinyiko_Sithole

The architecture is one of a kind, and I never get bored from walking the around the streets.

Do you have any travel plans in the future?