cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Exploring Minjibir Resort

FGCK-5505.jpg

FGCK-5508.jpg

Just look at that truck! You’ve got to love being seen in that, cruising around town. Brilliant 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Former Google Contributor

That's so great! I'm really happy to hear that you had such an amazing time. And how couldn't you, the place sounds fantastic. I mean the resort has its own antelopes, that's a win in my book.

Thank you so much @bassey for sharing and introducing this spot with us! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you too for taking time to go through. @KlaudiyaG

Former Google Contributor

Believe me, the pleasure was all minе! Thank you for the appreciation @bassey. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Album HERE More pictures going in momentarily 

Connect Moderator

Wow.. @bassey really you had great time.

This resort will be in my list when going to Kano..

Thanks for showing us around through your camera lens.. 😄

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thank you @Sagir You won't regret a visit there for sure. 

Level 10

Hi friend @bassey

Good captures...!!! Nice vintage cars,

Thanks for sharing...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

I'm glad you liked it @TravellerG 

I'm pumped 🙂

Level 10

Dear friend @bassey, I just expressed my genuine feeling!

It's vintage car!! The "Photography" is impressive... 

No shades, but well light ! 

You reproduced a 'studio' photo.. 

I appreciated ..

We need more...

Humbly your's 

TravellerG 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me