Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Exploring Minjibir Resort

Exploring Minjibir Resort

Minjibir Resort Park

Minjibir Gari, Nigeria

November 04, 2018 @ 12:00 (WAT)

We are going to the small town of Minjibir. And our focus is on the Resort which is the fun centre of the town. Quite underrated on maps but with this meetup, we will get it more stamped on the map for others to have a feel of what the place is like. At this meetup we will 1. Map the resort and the immediate environs. 2. Discuss the importance of extensive reviews and how to get them 3. Rate and review the resort extensively 4. Take photos of the resort 5. Take photos of the local food and drink

RSVP here

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Minjibir Gari, Nigeria
23 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Exploring Minjibir Resort

Well it sounds like the meet-up will be a lot of fun! Good luck @bassey and I'll be waiting for a recap. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

This sounds awesome @bassey

Best of luck

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Good One @bassey can't wait to see your lovely picture taking skills from this Meetup.

Level 10

An excerpt of my review of the place on google maps.

What a Resort!!!!!

Now, I am going to do a little recap to see how much of this fantastic resort I can show to everyone here. Trust me, whatever I show here is just a little representation of the place.

For kids

Your kids will certainly ask that you don’t return home when the fun begins. First there is an arcade game centre for the kids that like digital games with games like FURY, Off-Road Challenge (Truck racing) games, etc. This area is to the left, just after the entrance. It also has dodge-em cars for kids that have no issues with physical driving themselves.  Of course there are several huts for adults to chill in while they watch their kids play.

Environment

The environment is so colorful and with a lot of greens. You get to see animals and can take photos of them. You’d see pigeons, ducks in water and guess what, antelopes! It’s incredible. Never expected it. There is also a lake on which you can take a boat ride. Then a golf course area for adults interested in that and then a large field for several picnics, football games and other sports like horse riding and racing. 

The Cars

I have to leave a section for the cars people. VINTAGE cars!! You see the cars and you just feel so good. I mean, real vintage with the same old interior and leather, it’s ridiculously incredible. I think a N3,500 buys you a ride in one of them for 20 minutes. It is worth it y’all! See my pictures of the cars and get a feel people. I’ll post a few photos of the cars here

Level 10

It was a great experience bro

Level 10

Car ride around the resort. Driven by yourself if you chooseCar ride around the resort. Driven by yourself if you choose

FGCK-5446.jpg

You have to love these cars. They play a huge part of my love for the place

Level 10

Thanks @KlaudiyaG Trust me, it was more fun than you can think and more than I expected. I didn’t want to leave. You can see my review HERE And view photos on this post.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Level 10

Thanks @Sagir The experience was off the chains bro!

Level 10

I spent time telling people major tips on phone photography. It was an eye-opener for people who use camera on their phones almost daily. Everyone learnt a lot on this as I pointed out the importance of putting up only quality pictures on maps. Pictures with the right frame, sharp and positioned properly.