cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Exploring Indroda Nature Park (Recap)

Hello friends!

I hope you are doing fine!

I'm sharing with you my meetup experience with you. It was organized in parallel with "World Wide Geo Walk Season II Hidden Friendship Gems, Explore your neighborhood with your Friend" initiated by our dearest friend @OSAMA from Jordan.

Gandhinagar is a city with lots of less explored places, so we have decided to find some Hidden Gems with Local Friends, but unfortunately there is no any local guides to join with me, so i started to explore Indroda Nature Park myself. I would like to introduce Indroda Nature Park it is such a fabulous place to visit.Selfie at Dinosaur and Fossil park entrance gateSelfie at Dinosaur and Fossil park entrance gate

I reached there at 8.15 a.m. I bought ticket and went inside the Nature Park and  I started my Geo-walk from the Dinosaur & fossil park. 

Indroda Dinosaur and Fossil Park is a precious treasure spread over an area of about 400 hectares on either bank of Sabarmati river in Gandhinagar, the capital of Gujarat. It is considered to be the second largest hatchery of dinosaur eggs in the world. It is one and only dinosaur museum in the country. There is a Dinosaurs that are on display include likes Tyrannosaurus rexMegalosaurusTitanosaurusBarapasaurusBrachiosaurusAntarctosaurusStegosaurus and Iguanodon

Dinosaur sculpture inside the nature parkDinosaur sculpture inside the nature parkPSX_20180920_221755.jpgT-rex DinosaurT-rex DinosaurPSX_20180920_221724-COLLAGE.jpg0

After visiting Dinosaur and Fossil Park I walked into the zoo. Here you can see the wildlife in their natural environment. It has a large number of different kinds of birds, animals, and snakes. The birds in the zoo are very beautiful. I was very happy to see the birds and animals. Zoo is a great attraction for children.

Birds in Indroda Nature Park zooBirds in Indroda Nature Park zooAnimals in ZooAnimals in Zoo

A picture of Indian National bird PeacockA picture of Indian National bird Peacock

There are lots of many attractions in this park likes massive skeletons of sea mammals like the blue whale, as well as a vast botanical garden, Cactus house, amphitheatre, interpretation centre and camping facilities. It also has a Wilderness Park which is home to innumerable species of birds, reptiles, hundreds of nilgais, langurs and peafowl’s in its vast forest.

I spent around four hours in the park. As a nature lover I enjoyed every moment during my visit. It was great experience for me. 

Click here for see more pictures.

I hope you enjoyed!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Indroda Nature Park, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
36 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Exploring Indroda Nature Park (Recap)

Here is the map of Indroda Nature park.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @AlejandraMaria @NandKK @NirajBhusal @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN @Justine2807

Level 9

wow nice Recap @NareshDarji  and nice pictures thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

Hi @NareshDarji bhai..

This is such an awesome recap. I felt it very interesting till end. The photos were just beautiful.. Spending four hours with this wonderful nature is great. The video also is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @NirmalTeja and @SalmaanN bhai.

It's a wonderful morning in park. 

Please check more beautiful pictures in my album. 

Level 10

Namskar..

@NareshDarji  Bhai

Thanks for Exploring Indroda Nature Park ..

Wow Photos..

Please Give Some Tips for Hosting Meetup of Pagoda Borivali Mumbai..

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Let-s-Explore-Pagoda/td-p/1102272#.W8zUhgb0wbQ.l...

My First Experience to Hosting Meetup..

Please wish Me Luck Also..

Regards..

From Mumbai..

Level 9

HI @NareshDarji,

Indrora Nature Park seems to be a nice place to go with kids :))) It´s an interesting reenactment of the time of the dinosaurs and the second largest hatchery of dinosaur eggs in the world, wuauuu!

There is a zoo too :))) and the animals seems to have good conditions for living,  recreating their own natural environment and I suppose it is linked to the international breeding program.

Naresh ,you look great great under the pteranodon :))))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Shrut19 sister.

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much  @AlejandraMaria

Yes, it's a great place for enjoying weekend with child's because I'm going there from my childhood. I love this park.