kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Exploring India: Street Food in Mumbai

Caption: A screenshot from the Exploring India: Street Food in Mumbai YouTube video featuring Local Guide Roshni Bajaj.Caption: A screenshot from the Exploring India: Street Food in Mumbai YouTube video featuring Local ...

We’re excited to show you our new YouTube series Exploring India! Our camera crews followed Local Guides around India as they showed us some of the coolest spots in their cities. First up, Local Guide Roshni experiences sensory overload as she shows us some of her favorite street food spots in Mumbai.

That got us thinking, what other eateries do Local Guides love in Mumbai? Local Guides like you have made lists about the Best Burgers in Mumbai, Coziest Cafes in Bandra, and Best Looking Restaurants in Mumbai. Looking for good brunch spots? Check out this Day Chillin and Brunches list. Hungry and in Kharghar or near SEEPZ in the morning? Best Food Places in Kharghar and Breakfast Places in and Around SEEPZ will get you where you need to go.

Now it’s your turn. Make a list of your favorite cafes, unique restaurants, or any food-themed places in your city and share it with us in the comments below. We might feature it here on Connect or on our social channels!

50 comments
Level 10

Re: Explore India: Street Food in Mumbai

Hi @kmajewski

As we all know India is a country of food lovers and land of spices,

I watched the video and it was really amazing with lots of great food and food places,

The list of restaurants would be helpful for local and foreign tourists,

I will try to make a list and sure will share with all of you,

Thank you

Connect Moderator

Re: Exploring India: Street Food in Mumbai

Very useful discovery about Indian foods !! This how a local guides can explore Local Foods.

@kmajewski Thanks for share !!!

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

as always @kmajewski you surprise us with this wonderful post :)))

@NareshDarji @AslamMo @ProfArunCM @FazeelUsmani  check this yummy post 🙂

Level 9

Hey @kmajewski,

It's an discovering video about the street food. I also have a kind of like here in Kota Rajasthan. The street food and all the type of cafes and restaurants. There are a lot type of street food in Kota Rajasthan. And here's famous kachori called Kota kachori. So I would also like to make and exploring video.

Regards

Ravindranath sawane

India
Level 10

Thanks @kmajewski

I'm very interested to discover and experience Indian food .

I've good testimonials

Level 10

This is really indeed beautiful.  Here is a themed unique list I have for Lagos, Nigeria too @kmajewskiUnique Places To Eat In Lagos :). 

Level 10

Wow!! What a pleasant surprise. My family was just planning to visit Mumbai the coming month. And I was trying to make a list where we can have the best foods of Mumbai. Definitely Vada Pav is all time favourite of mine. But need some more variety to enhance my taste buds. 

Thanks @kmajewski. This helped me a lot and saved my time as well. Thanks for tagging @OSAMA

Here are some food lists of mine Ramadan SpecialWorthy Hotels 🏨 of Hyderabad

Level 9

@kmajewskiu Thanks for sharing. I love to see Local guides You Tube channel and video from my country makes me more 😊

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

I have watched it on yt earlier, delicious food everywhere 🙂

Thanks for sharing @kmajewski