IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Exploring Chamba, Himachal Pradesh

Caption: Beautiful Himalayas Ranges in Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India (Photo by Local Guide Ishant Gautam).Caption: Beautiful Himalayas Ranges in Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India (Photo by Local Guide Ishant Gautam).

Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India

Chamba is a very famous tourist spot in Himachal Pradesh due to the incredible ranges of Himalayas and the beautiful nature which make it more glorious and magnificent. Here some of the famous tourist spots are: Khajjiar, Manimahesh, Bharmour and some famous temples like Bhalai Mata Temple, Chamunda mata Temple and lots of famous spots. Here visitors came to enjoy the vacations in the month of May to July in Summer and November to February in Winters. Actually its really good if you coming here in winters because that time you can see the snow here. The beautiful mountains covered with snow looks so amazing and mindblowing. In winters there is a season for the apples, and the Chamba apples are famous around India.

•The nearby railway station is Pathankot Cantt which comes in Punjab, you can get a public transport or a private taxi to cover the remaining journey. 

I hope you enjoy it

Welcome in Himachal! 🙂

Stay tuned for my future posts, it will be more exciting 😉

Caption: Beautiful view of Chamba, Ravi river passing across the bankCaption: Beautiful view of Chamba, Ravi river passing across the bank

DSC04207.JPG

Whole Chamba in my frameWhole Chamba in my frame

Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Exploring Chamba, Himachal Pradesh

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

What an incredible place, it looks a lot like the valley where I was born, but we don't have snow in the mountains.

Are you originally from this city? Which would be your favorite spot that you'd recommend the tourists to visit?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yes i belongs to the same city. And here all places are very famous such as: KHAJJIAR,  MANINMAHESH, DALHOUSIE, KANGRA  and much more; you can visit here to see by your own eyes 🙂 

Welclome in Himachal @FelipePK

Hi @IshantHP_ig

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I hope to visit your city one day. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

I appreciate your photography. The way you represent a place is just incredible. I want to read more post like this. Thank you for sharing your marvellous photos here.

Chamba is really beautiful, @IshantHP_ig. It kind of reminds me of Melnik with the way it coped between the mountain peaks. 

Caption: Melnik by Nikolai MitevCaption: Melnik by Nikolai Mitev

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture 🙂 @IrrPavlova

North India is totally covered with many Himalayan ranges it includes 3 states: Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir.

And there are a lot of places to explore in the above 3 states.:)