AngelaViale's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Explorers in Google LG era

Hi, my name is Angela and I am a Google LG. If previous lives exist I think in one of them I used to be an explorer. For example when Cook "discovered" Australia there were on his boat cartographers and painters who had to map and draw what they saw: if prevoius lives exist I feel I was one of them...but then I came across Google Local Guides' program and I realised that I can do this kind of activities in my current life and I don't do it for a king or a queen but for everybody interested in it. Exploring and sharing: this is an explosive combination! 

Milano, MI, Italia
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Explorers in Google LG era

Dear AngelaViale, hope all's well. Yes, Maps and Local Guides, exploring and sharing are good combinations. How did you originally find out about Local Guides? Kind regards from Osaka78

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Dear AngelaViale, hope all's well. Yes, Maps and Local Guides, exploring and sharing are good combinations. How did you originally find out about Local Guides? Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Hi Osaka78! My boyfriend received an email from Google telling him that a photo of his had reached 10k views: I didn't know anything about the LG program but I liked the idea of sharing photos with potentially everyone so much that I soon started joining the program!

Connect Moderator

Ciao @AngelaViale

I'm so sorry for reaching this post only now 😞

I really like your presentation, and I still remember the beautiful days we spent together at Norcia meetup. 

Hope you are doing well. 

Ermes 

Level 10

Dear AngelaViale, hope all's well.

Yes, photos really bring places to life on Maps. Congrats for 10000 views, to your man. 👍 That's a great achievement. Good on you both for contributing. Happy exploring. 😃 Kind regards from Osaka78.

Level 8

Ciao!

So kind of you! It has been an honor to take part at the Norcia meet up with you, your wonderful wife and many other incredible people!

I hope everything is ok!

Angela

@ErmesT wrote:

Ciao @AngelaViale

I'm so sorry for reaching this post only now 😞

I really like your presentation, and I still remember the beautiful days we spent together at Norcia meetup. 

Hope you are doing well. 

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Yes it is, Angela (@AngelaViale)

We have been again in that area at the end of June for a meetup in Visso, and last week for a short vacation. 

Hope you are okay. 

Please keep in touch. 

Ermes