Krishnabanoth's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Explore khammam streets

Screenshot_20181213-212120.png

Hello my dear local guides.Iam hosting in my first meetup in my home city khammam.Then we are explore in khammam roads and street. please wish me in my success in my first meet up.

Khammam, Telangana, India
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Explore khammam streets

@Krishnabanoth@Dear I hope,your meet up will be succesful and its will be great event.

And thanks to sharing with us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Level 8

Thank you very much.madhamidmurtzer,i do this meetup very grateful.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

This meet-up sounds very interesting. Wish you good luck and have fun while exploring! I'm looking forward to see your photos here on Connect. ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello iam krishna my first meetup automatically cancelled.soo sorry.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

If you want to host your own Meet-ups please follow the link.

But before that, I recommend you reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

Please follow this link to learn more about What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? You will notice a ton of tips for persons like you that are interested in planning a Meet-up.

P.S.: A reminder that I want to share with you is to always tag other Local Guides using "@" in front of the name of the person you want to tag.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!