NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Explore Qutub Shahi Tombs

Your words make me wish to visit the place more and more @ProfArunCM. I can't wait to see all of the great photos to follow after the meet-up. Hopefully many of you Local Guides will attend this event and share a gem of the beauty of India.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@TsekoV Thanks

You may like to go through my review.

Google review of Qutb Shahi Tombs by Prof. Arun C. Mehta

https://goo.gl/maps/QAsX1Xb7Ng82

Level 10

My dear Sir @NarenChandra

It is Qutb Shahi Tombs Garden Complex.

Please re-check spelling of Qutb: it is not Qutub.

Level 10

@ProfArunCM great to see you speaking about this historic place of Hyderabad . As far as I know it it is Qutub . 

When were you last time to this place sir ? If you are in Hyderabad any time ,message me and Biryani will always be there for you .

Level 10

I was there in Sept 2018

@NarenChandra

Shall meet you sometime, but not this time.

All the best for met!!!

Hello @ProfArunCM,

Thank you for tagging me. I just read your review and find it quite very interesting.

I find it simply amazing how all the Local Guides show each other the beauty of our world. I only wish that everyone will go on doing this and will continue creating great friendships.

Should you meet and organize another meet-up together with @NarenChandra, don't forget to mention and share with everyone. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

hi @TsekoV

Glad to receive your response.

You more than welcome to New Delhi.

@NarenChandra 

Level 7

Hiii  Chandra , I have one doubt about the host meet up program . Can you clear my doubts contact me on Whatsapp.my Whatsapp number is [REDACTED PHONE]

Thank you !

jailsingh

Hello @JailSingh,

I redacted your personal information from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private 
information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. 

If you want to reach to other Local Guides, please use the private messaging system instead.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Ok , Sorry moderate ,I have one doubt . who is the sponsor for the host Meet Up program

jailsingh