DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Explore Perth City [Recap]

Hello everyone welcomes to my Meet up Explore Perth City [Recap] Last Sunday 27th January 2019 am meet up took place at The Coffe Club cafe William St Perth, as usual, no one showed up, but for me, I see that as an opportunity to go wild and make my own showcase which I love to do, So after waiting 30mins just in case I wandered off to some planned places I had in mind Perth has a lot of hidden Street art in ally ways The City of Perth has lately taken advantage of this to try to capture some of it ,  there is so much to showcase of  Perth City in this meet up I've decided to do a bit at a time and I will host another meet up at another date which I would like to share more of, So I have created a video snapshot of a few places I hope you enjoy....

Just before we go please take a look at some of the Street art photos  Here

And take a wonderful Tour along with The Lotterywest Federation Walk

and my Album Here

I look forward to hearing back from you   

Perth WA, Australia
20 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Explore Perth City [Recap]

Hello @DavidTito 

It seems you have a great time, and you enjoyed your solo meetup once again.

I really enjoyed your video, because in video, you showed many beautiful and fantastic places.

Shukriya 🙏 my friend ❤️

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DavidTito,

Thanks for sharing your recap, it looks like you had a great time.

I love the street art by the way! This is one of the few things that can make a city stand out in it's own way. 

I'm glad you decided to go out on your own instead of going home. If you keep hosting meet-ups I sure people will start joining.

I see you have linked to my fellow moderators profiles. I have taken the liberty of tagging them by using @ before their name so they will be notified. 

@MoniV & @IrrPavlova.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @DavidTito,

Thank you for sharing your recap with us.

After I watched the video and the walk that you made I can't believe that no one came to your meet-up. 

Don't get upset of this, I am sure that if you continue hosting such meet-ups then people will come, because I find your work really amazing. The places and the art that you have captured are just great.

Thank you @MortenSI for tagging me in this amazing post 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MortenSI  Thank you I appreciate that yes I have hosted a few meetups now and I will keep going I am also the owner at Perth Local Guides Google+  

you definingly see more street art of Perth from me their lots more to explore as I mentioned thank you again see you soon 

Level 8

@MoniV I know I have met many of them  they just don't have it in them like I do I think this is why Perth is so singled out, I am in top 1% trying to do it on my own my friend 

Level 8

@KashifMisidia  I've got so much respect for you, thank you and I'm getting used to solo, I think I have excepted it now its all good bro

I'm glad you're still encourage to host meet-ups @DavidTito.

I really enjoy street art done in different ways, so I will be keeping an eye out for your future posts.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for tagging and sharing, @DavidTito. Perth looks really amazing. The architecture, the street art, the kangaroo sculpture. It's awesome that you find pleasure in discovering and walking around by yourself. A person should always be able to find joy in all kinds of situations. After all, happiness comes from the inside out.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@MortenSI  That's wonderful, you will be there in thought, I appreciate that thank you so kindly