Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Explore Kolkata With PhotoWalk

Explore Kolkata With PhotoWalk

Victoria Memorial

Victoria Memorial Hall, 1, Queens Way, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, India

November 04, 2018 @ 11:00 (IST)

Hello Kolkatans, This meetup is organized in parallel with "Great India Heritage Walk'. Many Indian cities are participating meet up in their respective cities on 4th November 2018. To make this day special we are organizing meet up at Kolkata as well. Kolkata (formerly Calcutta) is the capital of India's West Bengal state. We have many heritage places in our city. Let's visit some places and capture beautiful photos of City of Joy. Note: This Meetup involves a moderate amount of walking. Who can join:- Everyone What to bring :- Water bottle, equipment/ Camera for photography, power bank or come with a smart phone only. Meeting Point :- Victoria Memorial

RSVP here

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Victoria Memorial Hall, 1, Queens Way, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, India
6 comments
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Explore Kolkata With PhotoWalk

This will be a good meet up

Level 6

sir, im golam kader form bolpur.  new in google map . no idea about meet up..

one think bolpur to kolkata. next  kolkata to bolpur..is vary experience for me (i m a student ).... plz help..what i do ...

Level 10

congratulation @DrShaunak sir and sorry for late reply

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@Golamkader108 this connect forum is like an encyclopedia to everybody. What ever you have queries or doubts you need to simple search the topics and you will find lot relevant articles published by our fellow LG 's. Almost all the topics is availible. You need to spend more time on connect forum to know about A to Z of this LG program and it's development. Happy reading. 

Level 9

Thank you everyone for coming! Here is the link of our photowalk album 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus