Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Explore Kankaria Carnival

Explore Kankaria Carnival

Kankaria Lake

Kankaria Lake, Kankaria, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380043

December 30, 2018 @ 17:00 (IST)

Good News!!! Gujart Local Guides, we're going to meet Kankaria Lake Ahmadabad again on 30 December 2018 in kankaria carnival 2018 Kankaria Carnival in Ahmadabad is celebrated every year in December. Begins on December 25, and end on 31 December midnight. Thousands of citizens took pleasure in this entertainment Event. It will be true to say that, the shinning of colorful laser lights spreading over waters of Kankaria Lake were catching eyes of every visitor. We will meet the Gate No. 1 of Kankaria lake at 5 pm in the evening Fees: Parking 10Rs Kakariya entry ticket: 10Rs Butterfly Park entry ticket :10Rs

RSVP here

Kankaria Lake, Kankaria, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380043
12 comments
Level 8

Re: Explore Kankaria Carnival

Hello  @TEJASJANI

Congratulation Dear 🙂

Best Of Luck .

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for getting approval your Meetup @TEJASJANI

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Congratulations we will definitely meet you and share something new explore something new. About #googlemeetup #googlelocalguide #localguide 

harshad
Former Google Contributor

Amazing, @TEJASJANI! I'm expecting a very colorful recap on this Kankaria Carnival. Do the lasers shine all the time during the whole period?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you....

Level 9

thank you @NareshDarji

Level 9

Thank you  @Ahirharshad07  And We will definitely meet at  event 

Level 9

Thank you  @IrrPavlova  I will definitely make a very colorful recap on Kankaria Carnival .

Yes lasers is always shining at night.

Former Google Contributor

Is there a specific spectacle, @TEJASJANI and a programme or does the same choreographic rotate over and over again?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!