DshottDennis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Can't get the Director badge

Hi @24Naman,

I'm glad to see that you're interested in earning the Directors badge, and as I see @IshantHP_ig has provided a photo with the requirements for achieving it. You can read more tips here.

When facing an issue, always start by searching for your answer within the community by using the search bar at the top of the page. Chances are that other Local Guides have already raised the same issue, and you might be able to find your answer in their post. 

I am letting you know that your post will be merged to an old post with the same topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Can't get the Director badge

Hello @24Naman

I saw your screenshots, as @SP31

Said it take a couple of week or even more for updatation, please be patience soon you'll get your first Director badge (i.e Novice).

Keep contributing for the Maps

Have a good day! 🙂

Level 10

Re: Expert Director

Good one @IshantHP_ig

All the best on your google journey 😀

Level 9

Level 7

I too have recently noticed that my view count has gotten stuck.  I went on vacation about 2 weeks ago and uploaded lots of pics and videos.  When I look at the pics and vids through "My Contributions" on Google maps, I can see that those videos from vacation have had lots of views.  HOWEVER, my view count remains static at 79,274.  I have Master Reviewer badge, almost to Master Fact Finder badge, not too far from Master Photographer badge, but then I have this stupid NOVICE DIRECTOR badge.  Are the views really counted, or is there a big delay in the time it takes to add views to our counts?Screenshot_2019-07-16-06-02-18.png