M2AC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Experimental Project Plan for Social work with Street view & Local Guides

Hi

I'm a Local Guide & with Street View Photographer Since October 2016. I think I have to do something for my local people. So I've decided to start working on all the local hospitals (people's health issue) with little bit in details that as much as I can manage. I've been doing job for my living & in that case my Local guide work process will not gonna that fast. But I'm very much confident on my greatest & biggest fellow Google local Guide family to guide me & suggest me for my hospital work project. I'm communicating with few Hospitals & NGO's for my project work. Need to gather more info to start.

Still thinking... please be with me...

20170416_171203.jpg20170407_164442.jpg

Thanks for being with me.

9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Experimental Project Plan for Social work with Street view & Local Guides

Hi @M2AC, very interesting post. I think we all' should do something "social". Let find a way to talk about this.

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT

Thank you for your interest on my experimental project plan. I think we have our social responsibilities & it needs care. That's why I'm thinking in this way & try to do something.

Thanks

Level 5

Hi....Fellow Local Guide,

I,Mahesh Sardana am a local guide level 5 from Sonipat,Haryana,India. I am also working ,among others,on hospitals n nursing homes here,just to help the suffering humanity. Let us work together to increase our power to help mitigate the sufferings of ailing humanity. Pl.reply how can we help each other in this missionary zeal?

Hope you are also dreaming to meet each other at Google's annual,2017.

All the  best...!!

@chistiA wrote:

Hi

I'm a Local Guide & with Street View Photographer Since October 2016. I think I have to do something for my local people. So I've decided to start working on all the local hospitals (people's health issue) with little bit in details that as much as I can manage. I've been doing job for my living & in that case my Local guide work process will not gonna that fast. But I'm very much confident on my greatest & biggest fellow Google local Guide family to guide me & suggest me for my hospital work project. I'm communicating with few Hospitals & NGO's for my project work. Need to gather more info to start.

Still thinking... please be with me...

20170416_171203.jpg20170407_164442.jpg

Thanks for being with me.

Level 5

Hi,all Fellow Local Guides....!!

It is really a welcoming suggestion.We all can work united and one day this world wide campaign can surely turn into a successful movement. Your views please....???

Level 5

All r welcome including your good self please.

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @M2AC, very interesting post. I think we all' should do something "social". Let find a way to talk about this.

Level 8

Hi @MaheshChanderS

I appreciate with you & this is my main point of view for this plan. Go ahead I will keep in touch with you.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi @M2AC

You are doing really good effort. 

But the problem is most of the hospitals not allowed camera inside wards ,in patients area etc.

We have to respect the privacy policy terms also.

Level 8

Hi @AkmalB

Thanks for your concerns with appreciation. It's not only photo shooting issue. I try to work with hospital and NGO's for something real & I never took photos without permission.

Thanks 

Level 9

Hello @MaheshChanderS I m very happy to have you here from sonipat..

why don't you take a moment to join us by following the link mention below.

https://plus.google.com/communities/114456509148226233153

&

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/local-guides-haryana

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.