Erikbalmeida's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Excellent Brazilian beer.

Ótima cerveja, excellent beer.Ótima cerveja, excellent beer.

Campos do Jordão, SP, Brasil
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Excellent Brazilian beer.

Hi @Erikbalmeida

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Is this your favorite beer? In which place did you drink it?

I can see that the beer is abnormally big (600 ml) and strong (6.5% of alcohol). The beers I drink are 500 ml and around 5% strong.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Olá @Erikbalmeida

Nossa, eu nunca tinha visto uma cerveja de pinhão antes, e ainda por cima da minha região. O que você achou dela? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Erikbalmeida,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Honestly, for me, Brazil has never been associated with beer, but rather with coffee. Apparently, here is something that I didn't know about that country - one among many others I guess. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 4

Fala Felipe, tomei essa cerveja em um bar em frente ao Palácio do Governador em Campos do Jordão. Tomei de vários tipos. Algumas excelentes e outras interessantes. Vale muito a pena.

Level 4

Hi Borris, in Brazil there are several breweries and many of them are made in small factories. you can find all kind of beer. The world's largest brewery is a Belgian Brazilian, AB InBev. 

Olá @Erikbalmeida,

Que maravilha hem, faz alguns anos que eu não tenho ido a Campos, talvez eu consiga ir esse ano. Antigamente antes de eu mudar do Brasil eu ia algumas vezes por ano, mas nunca cheguei a experimentar essas cervejas "artesanais".

A proposito, você pode marcar os membros do Connect em seus posts colocando o @ antes do nickname deles. Dessa forma, eles recebem uma notificação e irão saber que você está tentando se comunicar diretamente com eles.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!