GINOIMBIANCHINO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Europe

Discovering the world!Safari Park on board of my own vehicle just like an exciting African Safari, elegant giraffes living with no fences  in a completely wild environmentSafari Park on board of my own vehicle just like an exciting African Safari, elegant giraffes living with no fences in a completely wild environmentVenice, my photo from Accademia bridgeVenice, my photo from Accademia bridgeVenice, ItalyVenice, ItalyCricova', a Moldovan winery, 15 kilometres  north of Chişinău.Cricova', a Moldovan winery, 15 kilometres north of Chişinău.Cricova, the famous wine cellars.Cricova, the famous wine cellars.

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Europe

Hey @GINOIMBIANCHINO,

Wow, that is interesting! Thanks for sharing the lovely photos! I would like it if you could tell us more. I especially love the giraffe in the safari park, where is that exactly?

That said, don't forget to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi, @AlexaAC,

..That safari park is situated in Bussolengo (VR), in italy, near Verona city!

..and surely it was an exciting place to visit!

But take care..there are also lions tigers and bears over there!

I am kidding, You have to stay inside the car so you do not need to be scared.

Thanks for your replay!

Bye, bye, Alexa!

Level 9

Nice post @GINOIMBIANCHINO

Thank you for sharing with us.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @GINOIMBIANCHINO,

Sounds good, thanks for sharing the tips and the laughs! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks a lot @AbdullahAM

..have a nice day!