JohnPeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Error Sharing post from connect

Screenshot_2018-12-31-08-01-57-104_com.android.chrome.pngHi friends, 

I am not able to share my post to others from my Android phone. I am facing this issue more than a month

Screenshot_2018-12-31-08-01-57-104_com.android.chrome.png

This is the error messageThis is the error message

I have lasted updated Android version and map. 

Please guide me

Thanks in advance. 

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Error Sharing post from connect

@JohnPeter whether you are on the Connect web access or on the Connect progressive web app, just go to the list of posts, long hold on the title, and a menu on the below will appear, that you can share link. That will open up the Android share menu.

Screenshot_20181231-121730_Chrome.jpg

From your screenshot, it looks like your share is being handled by s7.addthis.com... not sure if that's default on your phone or it's something you can turn off and just use the Android share engine. I don't think this has got anything to do with Connect, more of your phone settings. What phone are you using? 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@JohnPeter whether you are on the Connect web access or on the Connect progressive web app, just go to the list of posts, long hold on the title, and a menu on the below will appear, that you can share link. That will open up the Android share menu.

Screenshot_20181231-121730_Chrome.jpg

From your screenshot, it looks like your share is being handled by s7.addthis.com... not sure if that's default on your phone or it's something you can turn off and just use the Android share engine. I don't think this has got anything to do with Connect, more of your phone settings. What phone are you using? 

Level 10

Thanks @StephenAbraham for sharing easiest way to share post. 

Yes it really works well.  Thanks