QuintonAshton's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Entertainment

Any song writers or singers willing to work or do collaborations? Producers are also invited too!

Looking to build a team and work with people around the world.

Demos (instrumental+ vocals separate) 

Lyrics 

Beats

This is a project where we dont charge any money, only when projects are finished and things start to go Good royalties goes to the distributors and people who contributed!

Trinidad and Tobago
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Entertainment

Hi @QuintonAshton Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more, and we ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.

Also Connect is a place where we respect the privacy of everyone so please remove your mail address. Our members don't need it to contact you.

Please review the following post on posting in the community for reference on appropriateness on the forums and thanks again for contributing to Connect!

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @ErmesT

Hello @QuintonAshton, very interesting idea! but please do not share your personal information in Connect. You can communicate with Local Guides here 🙂 Therefore, I removed your mail address from your post. Thank you!

Level 3

Sips

Level 3

Yya ami email address is india turism center is VINEET