cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Enjoylife at D'season Hotel | ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

EnjoylifeEnjoylife

Me and my ? enjoylife at D'season hotel 

Hotel d'Season Premiere Jepara, Jl. Pariwisata, Rawa II, Bandengan, Jepara Regency, Central Java, Indonesia
16 comments
Level 8

Enjoylife at D'season Hotel | ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

EnjoylifeEnjoylifeMe and my ? enjoy life at D'season Premiere 

Level 8

Re: Enjoylife at D'season Hotel | ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

@Joseputra7 Thanks for the like 🙏

Level 5

Take care ma bro @dhiantata

Google Moderator

Hey @dhiantata,

Thank you for sharing that lovely photo with the the community. I can see the happiness on your faces! What other interesting fact can you tell us about your trip?

Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps? It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @dhiantata,

Wow! Amazing shot! Did you use a drone to take the photo? 

Why not add more details about your photo and share your experience? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. By the way, you can check the favorite posts from the previous week.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MoniDi Thanks lot..i already active at google maps contribution..

Warm regards from Indonesia 🙏

Level 8

@VasT Yes i use drone..i love traveling and shoot aerial video and photography..thanks 

Warm regard from Indonesia

Former Google Contributor

Hi @dhiantata,

I'll merge this post with your previous one because they are referred to the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@VasT Sure..im new with this so need learn more..especially the file size need to lower it first..

Anyway thanks for ur attention🙏