Level 7

Re: Enjoy life

PaellaPaella

All what you want you can find it 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @fakhirjaouad,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos! Could add more information about your dishes?

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. Everyone is welcome here but do note that is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

looks delicious food @fakhirjaouad

Level 7

IMG_20180722_132653_002.jpg

I wish you like it 

Level 7

Thanks you @AbdullahAM

Former Google Contributor

Hello @fakhirjaouad,

Thank you for sharing this delicious photo with us. Where did you have this dish? You can always leave your reviews about a place on Google Maps. For further information, please have a look at the following link

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!