Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Engineering

Good

4 comments
Googler

Re: Engineering

Hi @Orlando RasheedR. It looks like you're new to Local Guides Connect and this is your first post, so welcome!  It looks like you may be interested in engineering but if you add more more information to your post and perhaps include a picture, you may see additional folks comment as the more information, the better.

In the meantime, allow me to share some information you may find helpful:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • If you're looking for more information or a refresher on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides
  • Of course, my favorite board is Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys. Just be sure to share as much information as possible when you post as others are sure to have questions (and posts with lots of information as most interesting to others)

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 1

thanks

Level 8

This is a good piece. It will help me a great deal.

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Level 8

Thanks @TraciC for a great information. You have helped me a lot. 

Victor Ochieng' Odongo