LucyPalmer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Diwali Lights

Hi @KTKChAoS

Thank you for sharing with us. I really like the photography style you have chosen.

With the same spirit of festivity, I have moved your post to the Discover Diwali in Google Earth.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?, also you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Discover Diwali in Google Earth

Amazing Click.

Level 2

Diwali celebration

Diwali at twiga in ArushaDiwali at twiga in Arusha

Good food , enjoy koroga too 

Connect Moderator

Re: Diwali celebration

Hola @Kapasisk, le comparto algunos tips para las Fotos en Connect

le le voy a funcionar su post con otro donde estamos festejando a nivel mundial el Diwali 🙂

saludos Farid.

Level 6

Re: Bengal during Diwali celebration. Theme pandal.

Thank you very much Petra_M...Glad to hear that

Level 4

End of Diwali celebration 2018

IMG-20181106-WA0036.jpg

In Maharashtra Diwali end at 9 Nov 2018 . Diwali is most important festival in India . People went there family home and enjoy

Level 5

DIWALI

DIWALI - FESTIVAL OF JOY IMG_20181111_205823_995.jpg

Level 3

Re: Discover Diwali in Google Earth

i cant write something but i want to comment in your post..hope it hepls. thanks!

Google Moderator

Re: End of Diwali celebration 2018

Happy Diwali @Sourabhshinde.

Hope you have a great time. By the way, I am merging your post with Discover Diwali in Google Earth as it is related to the festival!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Re: End of Diwali celebration 2018

Thank you. Diwali is the one of the important festival in India.

All people are happy in Diwali they buy a New clothes and wishing each other .