HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Encounter a unique cafe

The inside wall of  "good "coffee stand.The inside wall of "good "coffee stand.

Last week, I met a nice cafe by chance. The wall of the cafe was full of cutout pictures, KIRIE (切り絵).
The owner started to make cutout pictures for about two years ago. And the furniture and various goods in the cafe also were made by himself. 

The cutout pictures were so beautiful and heartwarming. We can enjoy them free of charge while drinking.

The menu is very simple. Coffee, Arranged coffee, Cocoa, and Waffle. 
The master makes a cup of coffee with care and serves it with a mug. The coffee beans seem to be imported from a roastery in Morioka.

I love such an encounter with a cafe! If you encounter such a good/unique place, share with us here:-)

[Japanese]
偶然入ったカフェが素敵な場所だと嬉しくなりますね。そういった出会いを楽しめるのもカフェウォーク(Food Crawl)の魅力の1つです。
みなさんも良い/面白いお店を見つけたらぜひシェアしてください:-)
日本、岩手県盛岡市津志田中央3丁目11 good coffee stand
25 comments
Level 10

Re: Encounter a unique cafe

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん、素敵なカフェのご紹介有難うございます

切り絵は本当に美しい。影絵文化は世界で伝統的なものですが、どうも日本の切り絵のカーブやラインには独特のものがあるように思います🤔

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi さん

そうかもしれませんね。木版画のような雰囲気の切り絵をはじめ、独特の雰囲気と個性を感じられることが多いかもしれません。

ちなみに今回お邪魔したお店の作品は繊細さと児童図書のような温かい雰囲気がよくマッチした、とても素敵な切り絵だったと思います。店長さんのInstagramを覗くとその制作過程を見ることもできます:-)

Google Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん、

素敵なカフェをご紹介していただきありがとうございます。

私は面白いお店を見つけたら本当に嬉しくなります。日本にはこのような場所がたくさんあると思います。

2週間前に私はスペインのマドリッドに行きました。妹はあそこに住んでいるので魅力的な所に行くことができました。私は一番好きのは「Jardín Secreto Salvador Bachiller秘密の庭園と言うカフェでした。地下に本革のバッグや靴、1階に合皮製品や帽子、傘、そして2階にスーツケースなどの旅行製品を並べていました。3階にはカフェテリアです。観光客の方にとって、カバンのお店の3階にカフェテリアがある、というのは情報をご存じないと、少しハードルが高いかもしれません。カフェテリアは緑の植物でいっぱいです。

Caption: A photo of a Garden of Salvador Bachiller. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of a Garden of Salvador Bachiller. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

私はそれについてすべてが大好きです。音楽は素晴らしくて落ち着いています。食べ物はとても美味しいです。

キャプション:小さいテーブルの上に可愛いデザートとお花の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:小さいテーブルの上に可愛いデザートとお花の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Caption: A photo of two cappuccino, orange juices and coffee. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of two cappuccino, orange juices and coffee. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

It looks beautiful cafe @HiroyukiTakisawa 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Ge さん

このような小さくても趣味やこだわりの感じられる素敵なお店は、ローカルガイドとして力を入れて紹介したくなります。ぜひたくさんの人に来てもらいたいですね。

それから、Jardín Secreto Salvador Bachillerを紹介していただきありがとうございます。素晴らしい場所ですね!スペインは現在私が最も行きたい国の一つですので、早速マイプレイスに保存しました。雰囲気も良いし、料理もとても美味しそうです:-9

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AbdullahAM  😉

Level 8

I loveee the coffee shop! I can see they have coffee from el Salvador!!! Wow that is super nice, I'm from Nicaragua, very closed to El Salvador. They should also taste Nicaraguan Coffee, it's amazing! ❤️ I love the walls full of arts and the food looks so yummy! 

Thank you for sharing with us!

Level 6

@HiroyukiTakisawa , i like the way you share your discoveries and your passion to coffee. I really admire the  authentic way of decoration inside this café, it's unique and colorful.

Connect Moderator

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa 

This café looks great..

Thanks for sharing this with us..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve