PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Empowered women

Great and motivating story .

Multitasking people find there way when it comes to a need .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

Hi @PriyankaU.

First of all, thank you so much for this amazing post. Highlighting the women and their capabilities to achieve anything is what everyone should know. It is so great to know about Savitriben, Poojaben, NandaTai, Jankiben and Mangiben and I salute them for what they do for their families. Thanks again for the efforts by you and @KrishnaU. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Hi @PriyankaU,

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt post with the community! It is inspiring to see your initiative to create change.

It is truly amazing what strong women can achieve! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: #Empoweredwomens

Starting in India sounds like a great plan @PriyankaU. Then as you create more awareness, you can host a world wide meet-up or even have other Local Guides host a meet-up in their country or city. 

Take a look at the meet-ups page here, where you can learn more about hosting your own meet-ups. You can get tips on planning, and even find inspiration in videos of previously organised meet-ups. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Great initiative @PriyankaU, Keep it up. These women really work hard and need to be highlighted.

Level 9

@Sariga Very true. 

Level 9

@SalmaanN Thank you soo much 🙂

Level 9

@AlexaAC Thank you soo much 😇

Level 9

Re: #Empoweredwomens

@MortenSI Great, I'll check them out. I'll plan India level meet up soon. Thanks for helping✌️

Level 9

@Alam_Shaikh Thank you ✌️✌️