PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: #Empoweredwomens

That's a great idea @PriyankaU. Other Local Guides have done world wide meet-ups regarding wheelchair accessibility and with great succes. They managed to create enormous awareness on the issue. 

Also in India, they did the same thing mapping public restrooms.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Empowered women

Great Initiative Priyanka, i use to buy things from this women which you have shared, by doing this i try to contribute a little towards them

Connect Moderator

Nice post @PriyankaU

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@PriyankaU, este es un gran post, contenido de Calidad, por todos lados, la reivindicación de la mujer es muy importante, solamente con la visibilidad de estos echos, es como la sociedad cambiará, y post como el tuyo son la forma de mostrar una realidad que lastima, quizás en algunos países occidentales parezca muy ajeno este tipo de maltrato y desigualdad entre la mujer y el hombre pero existe a pesar de que estamos en los tiempos que estamos.

Una de las maneras para poder salir de esta cruel realidad es la educación y la asociacion (cooperativas) entre ellas, necesitan poder económico para dar el salto de dependencia.

Gracias por tu post, es una bocanada de aire fresco a realidades brumosas que intoxican. 🙂👍👏

saludos Farid.

Connect Moderator

Great post, @PriyankaU! It's important to share stories of strong women like them so girls in unfair environments can realize how much women can achieve, even when having a rough past, and stop seeing things as unachievable because of their gender. You and @KrishnaU did a great work.

Level 9

Re: #Empoweredwomens

@MortenSI Yes I can start by hosting an all India level meet up and then go for World meet up. Can you guide me about the procedure, how to go about it further ? 

Level 9

@Pushpesh Thank you pupu. 

Level 9

@NareshDarji Thank you Nareshbhai 🙂

Level 9

@FaridTDF Estas mujeres son verdaderamente una inspiración en sí mismas. Muchas gracias

Level 9

@Jesi Very true. Thank you 😇