PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Empowered women - Baker's Love

So proud of you @PriyankaU . Indeed it is the best feeling when you help people out by sharing your knowledge and they benefit. It is a very satisfying and a rewarding experience, isn't it?

Keep up the great work my friend.

Cheers!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing this @PriyankaU!

What a fantastic way to help out a friend! Your post so perfectly depicts how local businesses can benefit from Google Maps. This made me smile. 🙂 Job well done! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Amazing story @PriyankaU! Such initiatives can make and make a big difference, thank you!

Sumy, Ukraine.
Level 10
Level 10

Great Dear....... ............. Love From Punjab India .............

Baljinder_singh From Punjab, India
Level 5

Re: Empowered women - Baker'@s Love

Best of Luck Ankita. @PriyankaU  Keep doing good work..

Level 9

@AlexaAC Thank you. Yes indeed a great way to help.

I feel local guides platform makes an ordinary person like me a superhero, who can help people and make their life better in some way 🙂

Level 9

Yes it is always great to help somebody and spread love @vvbellur Thank you soo much.

Level 9

@OlhaStetsenko 

@lmahammad 

@Bal 

Thank you soo much guys!

Level 10

@PriyankaUIMG_20181221_083251.jpghi very good journey started by your cousin a very good luck to your cousin.and i want to tell you google is such a very powerful tools for business we we use this on right way .....good luck again and thanks for sharing this story....

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 9

Great work @PriyankaU,

I appreciate your contribution to the society. Thanks for sharing such inspiring post.