Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Empowered Women's of Mumbai 1st Recap

IMG_20181220_004328.png

Namaskar..

My All LG Friends..

My first post to Empowered women of Mumbai..

kindly turn on the cc for subtitles :

Women’s Empowerment  1st recap 

more pics here that i covered during meet up to empowered women : 

IMG_20181219_202608.jpgIMG_20181220_140225.jpgIMG_20181220_140633.jpg

Inspired by @PriyankaU and Her Initiative Post Let's acknowledge such womans, so that they can be role models for others..

For Awareness And Celebrate the undying spirit of Womans..

Highlight the problems faced by these women, make them aware about their rights, And tell them they an inspiration in themselves..

Let's spread POSITIVITY and hope in this cynical World..

Note:- Everyone can participate in this meetup. We don't need to gather in a single place.​ Note that you don't actually have to be physically present with me. Just wander off to random neighboring area and map the there. Please keep a track of all Details you've made, all the facts you've checked, all the questions and answered, by taking a Photos and Details at the start of the day, and then finally summing it up when You Are Free from your work in Three Four Days.. Please bring up your camera Or with Fully Charge Smartphone..

Please support this cause by Contribute in Your Own Surrounding area Mapping and Co-Ordinate With me..

We Have to Do, all the business run by womans on Google maps under the hashtag #empoweredwomens 

Empowered women of Mumbai's Photos Link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/keSEdfy3VyLZ3mZA6

I will continue this Meetup With some more Inspirational Womens..

Regards From Mumbai..

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
26 comments
Level 7

Re: Women’s Empowerment 1st recap

Thank you for hosting successful meet up , here is my contribution for women empowerment 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Women-s-Empowerment/td-p/1216859

Level 10

Namskar..

@bombaysmackers

Thank you so much for All time Being with me though this initiative.. 

You are First who gave reply this Recap Post with Contributing link Which we look forward..

So Firstly Big Thank you to being so Kind..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 8

Hi @Shrut19

Congratulations for the successful completion of this great meetup. I truly appreciate your efforts taken on this meetup and sharing with us with the recap. Thank you so much! 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Namskar..

My nominate Lg's..

@NandKK

@BalvinderSingh

@RosyKohli

@Vilaspatra

@PapiaMandal

@NGUDAPE

@AmolBinhani

@NileshNag

@RD18

@privishwakarma

If you are Attended this Meetup and Finish your contribution then please let me know with your comments..

And If Not Yet then no problem, you can contribute any your convenient time and Continue..

Please Note again..

We don't need to gather in a single place, don't actually have to be physically present with me, So No Time & Date Limits, also Just wander off to random neighboring area to contribute whenever u possible, Pls keep a track of all Details U've made, by taking a Pics & Details submit give title
'Empowered women of Mumbai' or Which Area U map give that Name under this link..
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Empowered-women-of-Mumbai/td-p/1190634#.XBo...

Pls support this cause by Contribute in ur Own Surrounding area Map then Co-Ordinate With me..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Namskar..

@SalmaanN 

🙏🙏

Thank you Bhai for Appreciation..

and I like to share with you that, I will take this initiative continued..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 5

Re: Empowered Women's of Mumbai 1st Recap

@Shrut19

Good going

Inspiration Article

I stared follow u because I dont hv spend time here so I m not interested In Reading

I like that most of ur pic express more than written

I m talking about your last GV Pagodas Recap

Lets Explore Pagoda Recap

Level 10

Namskar..

@TurmA

Thankyou for your Photo appreciation pf Global Vipassana Meditation Pagoda, and Your Kind comment..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 8

Re: Empowered Women's of Mumbai @shrut19 1st Recap

#Empowered Women Of Mumbai.

This my 1st post.

Her name is Roshni but she is still called Muni.Her name is Roshni but she is still called Muni.

She is still known by the name Munni.She was only 12 years when her mother expired ,leaving her sister & her father behind .Munni used to go for work with her mom sometimes ,she & her sister had leave school after her mom's death go to work earn money & after two years her father left them alone one day & never came back they gave complain in police but my father never came back she said.He used to drink alot .We had no relative's here all were in village our parents never took us no one came from years.

Its 15 years ,Life was not easy for us after my father left I looked after my sister as mother & father working at different people house we both work together lived our life.She told people trust me for my sincerely doing work they give there house keys I go do my work come home on the way I saw 5-6 cats following her she told every day she feeds them twice.At her house also she has cat I went to her place so neat & clean with cute healthy cat.

I asked her about her family .

She said today also beauty matters in our society people need beautiful girl we both are on dark side.No one talk to us but when they need money or something people will come to our house.

But we both are happy every day praying to god be with us .

While coming back met her lady were she is working she appreciate her saying you won't find girl like Muni kind ,humble.This brought tears in her eyes.When I question what happened she told never some one talk & asked about us .Today missing my mom when I said from today u are my daughter ,when ever you need help call me she immediately touch my feet &hug me I felt so nice she said now I can say I have mom she got her sister also to my place.Both felt happy .

If each of us can bring smile on there face that day will be remembered years.

Level 8

Hello

@Shrut19

This my first post 

Roshini know as Muni .Roshini know as Muni .

#Empowered Women Of Mumbai.

She is still known by the name Munni.She was only 12 years when her mother expired ,leaving her sister & her father behind .Munni used to go for work with her mom sometimes ,she & her sister had leave school after her mom's death go to work earn money & after two years her father left them alone one day & never came back they gave complain in police but my father never came back she said.He used to drink alot .We had no relative's here all were in village our parents never took us no one came from years.

Its 15 years ,Life was not easy for us after my father left I looked after my sister as mother & father working at different people house we both work together lived our life.She told people trust me for my sincerely doing work they give there house keys I go do my work come home on the way I saw 5-6 cats following her she told every day she feeds them twice.At her house also she has cat I went to her place so neat & clean with cute healthy cat.

I asked her about her family .

She said today also beauty matters in our society people need beautiful girl we both are on dark side.No one talk to us but when they need money or something people will come to our house.

But we both are happy every day praying to god be with us .

While coming back met her lady were she is working she appreciate her saying you won't find girl like Muni kind ,humble.This brought tears in her eyes.When I question what happened she told never some one talk & asked about us .Today missing my mom when I said from today u are my daughter ,when ever you need help call me she immediately touch my feet &hug me I felt so nice she said now I can say I have mom she got her sister also to my place.Both felt happy .

If each of us can bring smile on there face that day will be remembered years.