Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Empowered Women of Hyderabad

Empowered Women of Hyderabad

Balapur

Balapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India

December 16, 2018 @ 15:00 (IST)

This photo walk is being conducted to commemorate woman and their magnificent works. During this walk, we're going to add pictures, businesses run by women. I would like to thank @PriyankaUpadhyay for this amazing initiative. We need to give equal rights to women. There is a saying in Hindi that "Wife is the success of his husband's success", so, we're nothing without women. Let's do this. Bring ₹100/- to promote women businesses by purchasing some things from them. Catch you guys on 16th December @Balapur X road (03:00 PM sharp).

RSVP here

Balapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Empowered Women of Hyderabad

Hi @FazeelUsmani,

It's great to see so many of these meet-ups revolving around this topic. I don't think your tag of @PriyankaU was registered but she will see it now. 

I can't wait to see the result of this meet-up, so please don't forget to share your recap afterwards. I love to follow this movement up close. Have fun! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Empowered Women of Hyderabad

Awesome thought @FazeelUsmani of buying something. Congratulations and best of luck.

@MortenSI Thanks for tagging.