cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Empowered Women of Bengaluru

Empowered Women of Bengaluru

KR Market

Kalasipalyam New Extension, Kalasipalya, Old Tharagupet, Mamulpet, Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002, India

December 16, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Hi wonderful Local Guides! I am conducting a Photo Walk Meetup with respect to the Empowered Women Meetup initiated India wide by Local Guide, Priyanka. The Meetup date is on 16th December 2018(Sunday) between 10AM and 12PM. Women are supporting everyday in everyway possible not only by taking care of family and mostly financially supporting the family too. This Meetup is dedicated to all of them. During the meetup, we will explore places and add the information to Google Maps and parallely we will see and learn what an empowered women can achieve. Get your mobiles fully charged. Let's join at KR Market Bus Stand and from there, we will start the meetup. Thank you all. Happy Guiding! 🙂

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
Kalasipalyam New Extension, Kalasipalya, Old Tharagupet, Mamulpet, Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002, India
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Empowered Women of Bengaluru

Hello @SalmaanN,

This is a great initiative. 

I wish you success and waiting forward to read the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @MashaPS.

Thank you so much for your encouragement. It means a lot. Looking forward to this meetup. I will tag you on the recap. Thanks again! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your great initiative @SalmaanN

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks for your kind wishes, dear @NareshDarji bhai. I hope more Local Guides from India will join/host meetup in support of this initiative by Priaynka. Thanks again! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

Awesome initiative 

Level 6

Good initiative

Level 10

Namskar..

@SalmaanN Bhai

Congrats for Meetup Approval from Google.. and All the best..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN 

Nice to hear about the meet.

As I will be out of Bengaluru during that time, unable to participate, however certainly shall join for the forthcoming ecent.

All the best.

R S Dev
Level 7

Hi @SalmaanN,

Is there any meetup program for man in Bangalore? Please let us know, i would love to join.

Regards,

@Arvind_Kumar

Regards,
Arvind Kumar