Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Empowerd women of Rajkot

Empowerd women of Rajkot

Race Course Garden

Race Course Rd, Takshashilla Society 2, Sadar, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001, India

December 16, 2018 @ 17:00 (IST)

Hi wonderful Local Guides! I am conducting a Photo Walk Meetup with respect to the Empowered Women Meetup initiated India wide by Local Guide, Priyanka. The Meetup date is on 16th December 2018(Sunday) between 05PM and 07PM. Women are supporting everyday in everyway possible not only by taking care of family and mostly financially supporting the family too. This Meetup is dedicated to all of them. During the meetup, we will explore places and add the information to Google Maps and parallely we will see and learn what an empowered women can achieve. Get your mobiles fully charged. Let's join at Race Course Garden and from there, we will start the meetup. Thank you all. Happy Guiding! 🙂

RSVP here

Race Course Rd, Takshashilla Society 2, Sadar, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001, India
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Empowerd women of Rajkot

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thank you for your post! 

I wish you a great time and I hope lots of Local Guides will join.

PS.: Please don`t forget to share the recap later.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Les deseo mucha suerte 🍀 en su encuentro @rajuroyal, la temática es muy necesaria 🙂

Farid.

Level 7

Hi @rajuroyal please aware more and more local guides to organise meetups in the North India region by any means. I will be highly thankful to you and wish your event will be greatly successful. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Best of luck for your successful Meetup @rajuroyal

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Good luck with the projects, @rajuroyal!

Kudos to the great start with Willpower of women, on the other hand.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Wishing you a great success in your project @rajuroyal

Level 1

Hi @rajuroyal

Best of luck for your successful Meetup

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M

Thank you Very Much, Sorry For late reply.

Level 8

Hey @FaridTDF

Thank you very Much, Sorry for late reply.