Vishnu_ES's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Elixir of life

Spoiler
This is one of the best place and best waterfall that i have visited. This picture was captured when i visited for the second time. 1st time when  i visited it was 5.30 pm so it was almost dark so was not  able get a good picture. So once again visited to capture a perfect picture i traveled for 150kms to capture this photo. Captured this with great difficulty as it was raining heavily in the forest and also this falls is very risky to get in i was holding  umbrella in one hand and with another hand i was holding my camera it was very challenging for me to capture this photo. I think you people like this photo if any comments or questions please feel free to ask. Thank you

Ermayi waterfallsErmayi waterfalls

Ermayi Water Falls, Karnataka, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Elixir of life

Hi @Vishnu_ES,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. I'm really enjoying watching this picture, Can you share more about the place that you make a picture?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly to Introduce Yourself topic. Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics?

I just wanted to let you know that if you would like to remove an unwanted Spoiler from your future posts, you can follow these steps.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Vishnu_ES,

Such an amazing photo! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Did you use a ND filter while you took the photo? Which type of camera did you use?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

This is one of the best place and best waterfall that i have visited. This picture was captured when i visited for the second time. 1st time when  i visited it was 5.30 pm so it was almost dark so was not  able get a good picture. So once again visited to capture a perfect picture i traveled for 150kms to capture this photo. Captured this with great difficulty as it was raining heavily in the forest and also this falls is very risky to get in i was holding  umbrella in one hand and with another hand i was holding my camera it was very challenging for me to capture this photo. I think you people like this photo if any comments or questions please feel free to ask. Thank you

Level 5

No i did not use any ND filters. I used Nikon D3200 (18-55mm lens used).

Thank you

Hi @Vishnu_ES,

Thank you for your reply!

That's great that you made it without a filter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Vishnu_ES,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Wow very nice! I love the post you shared. Can you share more about the city what activities can do around?  

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

@Aruni its not located inside a city. Its situaed inside a small forest. And there is no attractions near by. The falls is near by a small village.

Thank you

Hi @Vishnu_ES,

Thank you for your information. If we go there, we need to prepare foods. Is the place safe for children?

Level 5

@Aruni there is no place to stay or you cannot host a camp. Its not good to take small childrens as it's bit dangerous. People around the village tell that 2-3 deaths have taken place because of swimming. You can only enjoy by seeing not by swimming or stepping into the water .