Skham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Elephants

Back in History,  Hwange National Park had  1000 Elephants and now its at 45000 yet the holding capacity is 15 - 18 000 so there is need for curling of Elephants and sell Ivory.  

Basically this needs serious attention and my opinion is translocation of these Elephants,  though it has similar repacations although it reduces cruelity to wildlife. 

Hwange National Park, Hwange, Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe
6 comments
Level 5

Re: ElephantsElephants need to live in freedom

Elephants need to live in freedom
Level 8

What happens if they Multiply because very few are dying of age or other wise,  they are free now but is curling a stop gap measure? 

Level 5

First there was the water. Then there was the land. There mammoths and extinct hundreds of years. Elephants, I think will never die. They exist Millions of years
Level 8

We have gone back to the Bible and Creation which to me everything displaces its self naturally but this time in a scientific set up where the opposite is happening be fruitful and multiply and the land is not multiplying and it cant grow beyond its demarcations then we are creating a human - animal conflicts,  grazing goes beyond the bush to homesteads,  wildlife killing people and live stock,  something has to happen. 

Level 5

I do not know I do not read the Bible. I believe in the good and in the fact that God created us all for a reason. And I think all animals must live in peace and harmony with man. We need to build more reserves for animals, endangered, rare species are not worthy of such a death.

Level 1

ca va b

@КириллФ wrote:

I do not know I do not read the Bible. I believe in the good and in the fact that God created us all for a reason. And I think all animals must live in peace and harmony with man. We need to build more reserves for animals, endangered, rare species are not worthy of such a death.

@КириллФ wrote: