kasiyanta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

El Bethel Chapel.

El Bethel Chapel.

El Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadiEl Bethel dok pribadi

Spiritual lodging or retreat home.
The place is cool because it's located on the slopes of Mount Lawu.
Spacious place, many rooms can accommodate thousands of people.
The hall and dining area are spacious. The cuisine here is also very tasty.

It's not only for retreats but can also be rented for events such as reunions.

7 comments
Level 8

Re: El Bethel Chapel.

Hello @kasiyanta  It looks Luke a very nice place. ☺

Level 10

Hallo @Eire27

This place is great for retreats, in high areas so the air is always cool. Spacious place and lots of large plants.

Level 8

It sounds very Relaxing @kasiyanta

Level 9

lovely place @kasiyanta

Google Moderator

Hello @kasiyanta,

Thank you for sharing, maybe you can tell us a little bit story behind this place. I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides, including me.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hallo @AngieYC

Information
Figure 1,2,3: Photograph of the chapel from the front, back and side.
Figure 4: Another building located behind the chapel.
Figure 5: A spacious dining room, above the dining hall, which is the same size as the dining room.
Figure 6: Some buildings, ponds and parks are cool because of many trees.

Level 10

Bls: El Bethel Chapel.

El Bethel

The courtyard behind the chapel is quite spacious. Can be for gymnastics or activities in a spacious room. dok pribadiThe courtyard behind the chapel is quite spacious. Can be for gymnastics or activities in a spacious room. dok pribadiClean front rooms and lots of trees. dok pribadiClean front rooms and lots of trees. dok pribadiBcc: @AngieYC @AbdullahAM @Eire27 @alit_kucrit