ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Eid Mubarak - Share your 'Eid Hugs' moments.

Hello!  

All my Dear fellows... 

Its coming to celebrate the remarkable moment to end of the Holy month Ramadan and its called the Eid-al-Fitr.

So at First say....

Eid Mubarak 

with Happy Eid.

Photo Collected....Photo Collected....

Its bring to us a huge Delightful Day. This day we celebrate with a lots of ways and its differ by Countries or culture...

To celebrate this day one of the Tradition is Handshake then Eid Hugs. IMG_20170626_123428.jpg

Eid Hug is starting after the Eid Prayer from the Eidgah(Eid prayer yards) and its continue whole days.Photo from Google search....Photo from Google search....

Its an unbelievable feeling by hugging with all, specially with close friends and relatives although hugging is for with all.Special moment with one of my childhood friendSpecial moment with one of my childhood friend

Eid Hugs is for showing respect or Beloved one another and its bring happiness to the heart. This is the way to spreading out peaces to the whole world with respect, beloved and brotherhoods.

How to make a special Eid Hug?

At first Say Eid Mubarak then Make a Handshake then with wishing  Eid Mubarak. First, hug towards the right of a person, then towards their left, then again towards their right. That’s the way to make a Eid hug.

We have to Remind that Eid Hug is for only with same gender.

This Eid day is starting at 25 June in some countries specially Middle east Countries then 26 June for the rest countries. Its following by lunar calendar.

Here in Bangladesh we will celebrate this day in 26 June and can't wait to Make Eid Hugs then share with you all.

@TraciC @BellaWi @JeslynL You may like this topic....

So my friends its time to share Eid Hugs with fellow Local Guides on Connect.

It would be like that... ha ha! e1.jpg

Capture your Eid day hugs then share with us. 

@OSAMA @SalmaanN @Pannabd11 @PavelSarwar 

Happy Eid

Happy Guiding!!

31 comments
Level 10

Re: Eid Mubarak - Share your 'Eid Hugs' moments.

Happy Eid al-Fitr @ShafiulB. Have a nice time there. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Level 9

@ShafiulB

I Like You bro 

So many Hugs from me 🤗🤗 🤗 🤗

i just finished salat Eid bro

Happy Guiding 🎖

@ShafiulB wrote:

Hello!  

All my Dear fellows... 

Its coming to celebrate the remarkable moment to end of the Holy month Ramadan and its called the Eid-al-Fitr.

So at First say....

Eid Mubarak 

with Happy Eid.

Its bring to us a huge Delightful Day. This day we celebrate with a lots of ways and its differ by Countries or culture...

To celebrate this day one of the Tradition is Handshake then Eid Hugs. 

Eid Hug is starting after the Eid Prayer from the Eidgah(Eid prayer yards) and its continue whole days.Photo from Google search....Photo from Google search....

Its an unbelievable feeling by hugging with all, specially with close friends and relatives although hugging is for with all.

Eid Hugs is for showing respect or Beloved one another and its bring happiness to the heart. This is the way to spreading out peaces to the whole world with respect, beloved and brotherhoods.

At first Say Eid Mubarak then Make a Handshake then with wishing  Eid Mubarak. First, hug towards the right of a person, then towards their left, then again towards their right. That’s the way to make a Eid hug.

This Eid day is starting at 25 July in some countries specially Middle east Countries then 26 July for the rest countries. Its following by lunar calendar.

Here in Bangladesh we will celebrate this day in 26 July and can't wait to Make Eid Hugs then share with you all.

Happy Eid

Happy Guiding!!

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA Where is your Eid Hugs photos Bro!!!!

Can't wait to see...

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Eid Mubarak

Happy Eid Bhaijan 

@ShafiulB wrote:

Hello!  

All my Dear fellows... 

So at First say....

Eid Mubarak 

with Happy Eid.

To celebrate this day one of the Tradition is Handshake then Eid Hugs. 

Its an unbelievable feeling by hugging with all, specially with close friends and relatives although hugging is for with all.

This Eid day is starting at 25 July in some countries specially Middle east Countries then 26 July for the rest countries. Its following by lunar calendar.

Here in Bangladesh we will celebrate this day in 26 July and can't wait to Make Eid Hugs then share with you all.

Happy Eid

Happy Guiding!!

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator