Tula's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Edits Pending after traveling

Apologies if this is not the correct section to post this but i don't see a place that is relevant. I noticed that my edits prior to traveling to the States in October were being approved instantly but after coming back, almost none of my edits are being approved and are pending which is very strange. I have not faced this issue in the past. I even tried to uninstall and make sure i have latest version of maps if that was the cause but no joy. Anyone able to shed some information on this?

Thanks.

After my trip (1)After my trip (1)After my trip (2)After my trip (2)Before trip (1)Before trip (1)Before trip (2)Before trip (2)

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Edits Pending after traveling

Hey Faraz! It happened to me once... but I guess I applied the same changes again one more time... Maybe you should post it in the Google Maps support web

Gabu
Connect Moderator

Hi @Tula, I don't think there is a relation between your trip to the States and the approval of your edits. There are several reasons for an edit not to be applied, including edit of other Local Guides, fact checking, and more.

For more information: Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?

Level 10

Hey my friend @Tula,

Don't hesitate to look at the link @ErmesT mentionned above. It is well explained and don't take it personaly as it happens to everybody. 

Even if it is frustrating, don't loss your motivation and keep trying.

See you around

Jul

Google Moderator

Hello @Tula,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

As @ErmesT mentioned there is no relation between your trip and your edits. Feel free to check the link he added where you can find very useful information about your question. 

Thank you for helping @Gabuu@ErmesT,@Julien44.

P.S. I am going to change the label of your post to How-tos since it fits better there! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!