SNirvana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Editing place didn't get any POints

Dear All,

From last few days, I have edited more than 50 edits in my locality but I didn't get any points why? Please help

Pokhara, Nepal
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Editing place didn't get any POints

Thanks for the mention @StephenAbraham.

Hello @SNirvana,

Thanks for reaching out.

Points will update in due time. Sometimes it may take a little longer for your points to actually calculate on your account. I would like to ask you for patience on this one.

On another note. I would like to remind you that being a Local Guide is about helping other people with high quality contribution - reviews, photos even edits. This article - Writing Genuine and Useful Reviews on Google Maps is going to help you to write longer and more genuine reviews.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Level 5

Como conseguir ayuda en al comunidad de Local Guides

Hola a todos, esto mas que una idea es un pedido de ayuda, resulta ser que ayer llegue a 191 puntos, después escribí una sugerencia que esta activa todavía, y hoy hice varios aportes de información de fotos que no son del sitio, para los que no leyeron mi sugerencia, habla justamente del complicado sistema que tenemos los Local Guides al denunciar varias fotos, donde se empieza a llenar de captchas y cada foto se hace eterna, el asunto es que quería encontrar a alguien que me asesorara porque no se reflejaba la subida de puntos a pesar de haber hecho un aporte importante, los días anteriores, a medida que hacia los aportes inmediatamente se veía en la tabla personal. Desde ya muchas gracias y disculpen si este no era el medio para este comentario, es que es muy difícil encontrar al información adecuada dentro de la comunidad.

Julio

Level 10

@SNirvana Since you are at Level 8, the next few questions might seem a little silly to ask you, as you should have checked it..

Can you check under menu, your contributions, edits , to see if the edits has been approved? Only approved edits will receive points.

Also check the number of edits in your contributions before and after you have done the editing, does the count go up?

Also, if the place you edited, is it the first time you are editing for that particular place, or have you edited the place before.

These will help get more insight into what the issue could be.

Level 9

@StephenAbraham my edits got approved but still I didn't get points. When I edit some place and review it, the points is given for reviewing not for editing. Please help

Level 10

@GeorgesHR @NadyaPN Can you or another Google moderator help for this. Maybe someone can check his profile and see if there's an issue. Thanks

Solution

Thanks for the mention @StephenAbraham.

Hello @SNirvana,

Thanks for reaching out.

Points will update in due time. Sometimes it may take a little longer for your points to actually calculate on your account. I would like to ask you for patience on this one.

On another note. I would like to remind you that being a Local Guide is about helping other people with high quality contribution - reviews, photos even edits. This article - Writing Genuine and Useful Reviews on Google Maps is going to help you to write longer and more genuine reviews.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Como conseguir ayuda en al comunidad de Local Guides

Hola @JPalomeque

Ten en cuenta que tu post no es una idea. Voy a fusionar tu publicación a Editing place didn't get any POints donde encontrarás respuesta a tu pregunta. 

Para comprender mejor el uso de Idea Exchange, te recomiendo que leas el artículo How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!