br14n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Ecology Care Movement in Giripurno Village

Great job, nice society.!

We used to do it often as kids with out school: collecting garbage on beach, cleaning forest, even instructing the adults not to collect forest flowers. It's the best Eco-education, I believe. That stays with me forever.

@spconcierge
Level 8

Bls: Ecology Care Movement in Giripurno Village

Mau main ke Batu 😂tapi sayang saya jauh di Kalimantan 🤣

Bambang Nur Fixri Saputra
Level 10

Bls: Aksi Peduli Ekologi Di Desa Giripurno

@MdEmranulHoque @StPeterconcierge Thank you for your support

@BayupksaktiThank you for adding photo of our community

@Fikriz  Ayo dijadwalkan kapan ke Batu, kita meet up bersama keluarga besar Batu Local Guides

Level 9

Level 10

Bls: Ecology Care Movement in Giripurno Village

Mantul bro @br14n 

Semakin banyak ni anggota Batu local guides

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for your great initiative and all your efforts @br14n. This world needs more inspiring people like you and everyone who joined. I really love the fact that even the children joined in, since this sets a great example and teaches them to be more environmentally responsible from young age.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Kereen mass Brian acaranya, ini kalo mau bikin gerakan seperti ini gmn ya caranya? @br14n 

Indonesia Local Guide | My Contributions

Level 8

@br14n @Wah, saya mau sekali mungkin jika ada rezeki. Saya mau ke Batu sama Bromo, ingin coba ketan & strudel

Bambang Nur Fixri Saputra
Level 3

Good work dear team

Level 8

Keep it up, and always try to participate in such kind of meetings and build a community