AntonellaGr's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Rif.: Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

I'm sure this wine from Sonoma will be even more special when you share it with the rest of the Local Guides who are joining you in November, @ErmesT. 🙂 

Don't forget to share your experience enjoying it in your recap! So that the rest of us, the unfortunate ones who can't attend, can appreciate it, too.

We have some really great wine in Bulgaria, too, so I'll make a mental note to get a bottle for some other spirited meet-up!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @AntonellaGr and @ErmesT!

It´s great to see you organizating your next Wine Meet Up :)))

I had my flight tickets bought, and yesterday Ryanair cancelled the return flight (I want to kill them !!!!)

Now I have to try to find new combinations, I cross my fingers to find one and will see all of you again and try that delicious wine you brough from California, Ermes 😉

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

Re: Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

@plavarda allora 4 astemi e uno dei quattro è vegetariano, giusto? nessun problema chiedo sempre l'opzione vegetariana! Un unico dubbio: formaggi ok? 

Allora a presto!

Antonella

Level 8

Dear @AlejandraMaria

fingers crossed!!!!

Antonella

Level 8

Dear @AlejandraMaria

fingers crossed!

Antonella

Level 10

Ah ah...mi aggiungo anche io al gruppo degli astemi....certo che come veneti stiamo facendo proprio una magra figura!! Mi limiterò alle degustazioni....poi a cena solo il bianco... dell'acqua! 😂 Ciao @plavarda! Piacere di risentirti!!

Level 8

@davidhyno ok, l'anno prossimo sarà un meet up a succhi di frutta 🙂 🙂 Compreso succo d'uva!

Antonella

Level 8

Looking forward to hearing all about it.  I shall attend virtually. 

~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~
Connect Moderator

Thank you @tweber78

Or you can do it your own Meet-up, and tell us the story of your wine.

Two weeks ago I visited a vineyard in Sonoma, and I think that, maybe, @KarenVChin will join too.

There are a lot of countries in the world that produce wonderful wine

Connect Moderator

@AntonellaGr@davidhyno @AlejandraMaria the bottle of wine from Sonoma has been tested and passed with flying colors for enjoyment. 

Only the best for 2nd Annual 2018 Local Guides Italian Wine Meetup! Can't wait to read what you think!!Only the best for 2nd Annual 2018 Local Guides Italian Wine Meetup! Can't wait to read what you think!!

Someone had to do the dirty job of taste testing this (and many others to get it right for you!). = )

Cheers,

Karen