Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

Abbey of Saint Eustace

Via Strada di Collalto, 1, 31040 Nervesa della battaglia TV, Italy

November 24, 2018 @ 14:00 (CET)

Quest’anno il wine meet up si svilupperà alla scoperta (e gli assaggi) del prosecco, il famoso vino veneto bianco e frizzante, e alla scoperta dell’area circostante. Visiteremo Villa Sandi, seicentesca villa palladiana a Crocetta del Montello, le sue cantine e i suoi sotterranei. Sarà una visita guidata che terminerà con la degustazione di un Prosecco DOCG Superiore. Seguirà poi la cena, in un ristorante nei pressi, con pietanze tipiche. La zona del Montello oltre a essere zona tipica del prosecco è anche l’area in cui si svolsero aspri e decisivi combattimenti nel corso della Prima Guerra Mondiale. La visita alla villa e cantina sarà preceduta da un tour fotografico di: - Abbazia di Sant’Eustachio, monastero benedettino nel ‘500. Dopo la Rotta di Caporetto l'edificio, che si trovava in prossimità del fronte del Piave, subì pesanti danneggiamenti. - Monumento a Francesco Baracca, asso dell’aviazione italiana dell’epoca, che perse la vita durante la decisiva Battaglia del Solstizio. Scoprirete anche qualcosa di interessante sul famoso “Cavallino Rampante”. -Ultima tappa il Cimitero dei Caduti Britannici a Giavera del Montello. Si richiede abbigliamento comodo, sono passeggiate facili ma si cammina anche su percorsi non asfaltati. I costi sono a carico dei partecipanti, la visita a Villa Sandi 5€ a persona per gruppi superiori a 16 persone / 80€ totali per gruppi inferiori a 16 persone

Conferma la tua partecipazione qui

Via Strada di Collalto, 1, 31040 Nervesa della battaglia TV, Italy
58 comments
Level 8

Re: Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

@ErmesT @manulele81 @davide7O tanto per iniziare!

Level 8

Fatto! Non vedo l'ora!

Level 9

Thanks dear @AntonellaGr

I think it will be amazing and fantastic Wine Meet Up!

I will be looking forward to joing  to your trip to Abbey and wine restaurant and sure to see you all again.

Cheers,

Inga

Connect Moderator

Hey, here we are!!!

Just confirmed, @AntonellaGr.

As I said to @DeniGu on another conversation, I am in "pre wine meet-up mode" just now. I plan to go to visit Sonoma or Napa tomorrow.

@Sorbe, if you miss the Italian wine, Ryan Air lands in Treviso several times every day 😉

Google Moderator

Hey @ErmesT,

You've planned some great activities for this second wine meet-up with @AntonellaGr!

I've tried to adjust my plans for November over the past two weeks, but it seems that my weekends are pre-scheduled. I won't be able to join you all, unfortunately. 

Still hope to enjoy this awesome meet-up through your photos and stories! 

Have many other Local Guides confirmed their attendance?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu

I am so sorry you are unable to attend! Save a weekend for November 2019, Wine Meet Up edition III !!!

We will be around 15 LG from different countries: Italy, Russia, Germany, Spain and I don't know where else

ciao

Antonella

Level 10

As you know I'm sorry I cannot attend... my daughter Virginia is at school on saturdays... and november 24 is mine weekend! I hope to see you get drunk and that someone will drive you back home safely! 🙂

Google Moderator

Thank you so much for the kind words, @AntonellaGr! I'll mark the day (or, just to be on the safe side, the whole month!). 🙂

Sounds like you're going to have a lot of international fun. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@AntonellaGr @ErmesT

I will do my best to come and will try all to ensure at least the dinner.

@LudwigGermany, if so, I can only go for a short time.... 

All the best for all of you! I hope I will manage it!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r