SunPanupong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Eat Like A Local : Live! in Bangkok [Recap]

Hi Local Guides, I am Sun, Local Guides Level 8 from Bangkok.

From Local Guides' "Eat Like A Local" campaign, it was really delighted for us to know that Bangkok was chosen as the last destination to celebrate local food culture photography in July.

The Food Photography Workshop was presented by a team from BKKMENU.com, famous food blogs in Thailand, in cooperation with Mother May I Kitchen. Together with other Thai Local Guides who were invited to join the workshop, I would like to recap what we have done in the event. It was really so much fun!

Group PhotoGroup Photo

The workshop is just right there !The workshop is just right there !Mother May I KitchenMother May I Kitchen 

Mother May I KitchenMother May I Kitchen

Gifts from the workshop :)Gifts from the workshop 🙂

BKKMENU TeamBKKMENU Team

Shooting like guns !Shooting like guns !

AppetizersAppetizers

AppetizersAppetizersEat Like A Local - 16.jpgEat Like A Local - 17.jpg

Intro to Food PhotographyIntro to Food Photography

Eat Like A Local - 20.jpg

PracticePractice

Prepare dishes before shooting to make the scene to be neat. Shooting with DSLR camera could help enhance quality of photos.Prepare dishes before shooting to make the scene to be neat. Shooting with DSLR camera could help enhance quality of photos.

Find a right angle to shoot :DFind a right angle to shoot 😄

AtmosphereAtmosphere

Would you like coffee?Would you like coffee?

Top view can make photo looks great.Top view can make photo looks great.45 degree shot but not forget the perfect background45 degree shot but not forget the perfect background

Food decoration is also a key in food photography.Food decoration is also a key in food photography.

Eat Like A Local - 29.jpgTexture of table is important as well.Texture of table is important as well.

LivestreamingLivestreaming

Finally, thank you to staff & photographers from BKKMenu.com for great tips in Food Photography, thanks to Mother May I Kitchen for the lively place and various kinds of food for us and eventually Google Local Guides Team for choosing Bangkok as a location for this campaign.

Bangkok Thailand
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Eat Like A Local : Live! in Bangkok [Recap]

Thanks @SunPanupong for sharing this with us. 

Connect Moderator

Excellent photography @SunPanupong thanks for sharing this with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

AMAAAZING photos, @SunPanupong! 😄

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Lovely recap and thanks for sharing these wonderful photos! Great initiative! Thanks Google for arranging this event!!!

Level 10

Level 5

I would have loved to be in the photography Workshop in BKK.  I've lived approximately 3 1/2 to 4 years in Thailand over the past 8 years and I miss it dearly. I currently live on the Oregon coast, USA. I'm hoping to get over there near the end of January 2018....?  I'd certainly love to meet up with any fellow reviewers and possibly get out and explore some exciting places!  I certainly miss the area.....