Earn Point

how can i earn point easily 
Dhaka, Bangladesh
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Earn Point

Hi @AhnafT, and thanks to be here in Connect.

It is not difficult to earn point in Google Maps, but there are no shortcuts, as @SoniaK sed.

Follow the clear indications of @ShafiulB, and more, whatch this interesting post from @TraciC

Thanks again, I hope to see you soon witha a L5 badge 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hello @AhnafT

Welcome to LG Connect.

We are happy to see you here. You should Introduce Yourself First by following this url.

It is needed to contribute regularly to Google Maps, Google business, adding new places to maps, review and rating by visiting the most valuable & beautiful places surrounding you and contribute more & more.

You can explore to every sections of LG Connect following this url. Start your discussion following the rules & regulation of any discussion board.

Thanks

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@AhnafT HI 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

পয়েন্ট সংগ্রহ করার জন্য আপনাকে গুগল ম্যাপস (Google Maps) এ নিয়মিত কাজ
( Contribution ) করতে হবে.। মোবাইল অথবা কম্পিউটার উভয় মাধ্যমে আপনি এই কাজ চালিয়ে যেতে পারবেন।
এক এক কাজে মাধ্যমে এক পয়েন্ট সংগ্রহ করতে পারবেন।।
যেমনঃ
১। রেট এবং রিভিউ = এক পয়েন্ট
২। ফটো যোগ করে = এক পয়েন্ট
৩। স্থান যোগ করে = এক পয়েন্ট
৪। স্থান পুনঃসম্পাদন (Place Edit/Correction) করে = এক পয়েন্ট
৫। প্রশ্নের উত্তর দিয়ে = এক পয়েন্ট সংগ্রহ করতে পারবেন।।।
এভাবে ৫ টি মাধ্যমে আপনি পয়েন্ট সংগ্রহ করে আপনার লেভেল বাড়িয়ে সর্বোচচ লেভেল ৫ এ পৌছাতে পারবেন।।।
বিস্তারিত এই লিংক এ,,, https://support.google.com/local-guides

Connect Moderator

There is no shortcut to earn points easily. You have to really EARN it. Add reviews and photos as many as you can, but make sure they are appropriate and authentic. Add missing places or edit an existing place with appropriate information in the map. Answer to the questions to help others know the place better. 

Start posting your reviews and photos today, you will find yourself in level 5 in no time. It's fun to talk about the places. You will find it interesting. Especially when you will receive mails like 'your photos are big hit' you will feel encouraged to add more. Trust me. 🙂

Happy posting! 

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @AhnafT, and thanks to be here in Connect.

It is not difficult to earn point in Google Maps, but there are no shortcuts, as @SoniaK sed.

Follow the clear indications of @ShafiulB, and more, whatch this interesting post from @TraciC

Thanks again, I hope to see you soon witha a L5 badge 🙂

Level 6

If u add more photo and place u can earn point.