YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Earn Google Play Credit for Taking Surveys

GOR.png

Google Opinion Rewards, an Android app with over 15 million downloads globally, is launching in Singapore today. You can complete quick surveys and earn Google Play credit to buy apps, music, movies, games, and books in the Google Play Store.

How does it work? You'll receive a notification when a short survey is waiting for you. These surveys include everything from opinion surveys to hotel and product reviews to location-based merchant satisfaction surveys. The quick surveys can be answered in your free time or while you are on the go.

Once you’ve completed a survey, you will receive Google Play credit. Earn up to 1.5 SGD for every survey you take.

To get started, download the app from Google Play. When a survey is available, you'll get a notification that a short and relevant survey is ready for you. Questions will range from “Which logo is best?” and “Which promotion is most compelling?” to “When do you plan on traveling next?”

Install Google Opinion Rewards

• Open the Google Play store
  • Search for “Google Opinion Rewards”
  • Tap install 

FAQs

Is there a limit to how many surveys you can take?

There is no limit to the number of surveys you can take.

What if people do not give authentic responses?

Everyone is required to provide honest answers. We rigorously test for spam to ensure people are not providing inaccurate information.

Is this app restricted to specific countries?

Only people in the following countries can currently use the app: France, Switzerland, Germany, Japan, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, United States, Mexico, Netherlands, Brazil, Canada, Singapore, India, Turkey

When will this app be available in other countries?

We are unable to share the specifics but do stay tuned for updates.

Singapore
30 comments
Level 10

Re: Earn Google Play Credit for Taking Surveys

@YanniY interesting but not listed Bangladesh there :'( 

Mahabub Hasan

Currently it is not but stay tuned for updates!

Level 9

@YanniY Thank you so much for information.

Keep ☺. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

India is right up there i am doing it .

@YanniY great information,thanks for letting us know about it.

Level 9

wow, this is nice @YanniY, hope Sri Lanka will get soon 🙂

Level 7

I love this app.  I think I have earned over $100 in Google Play credit.  (I am in the US.)  I used it to create an online movie collection.  After using this app, I have mostly stopped doing free surveys. 🙂

Level 8

good news ! unfortunately it says This app is incompatible with my device. (seems its not available in my country atm )

Level 7

"This item isn't available in your country "

@YanniY, any idea when any offer will be made available for UAE LGs?

Hi @NalinK - Only people in the following countries can currently use the app: France, Switzerland, Germany, Japan, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, United States, Mexico, Netherlands, Brazil, Canada, Singapore, India, Turkey