JeffS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Early access: Save lists of places in Google Maps

I am now using the new "Save lists of places in Google Maps" on my android. When will this feature be available online? When I go to my maps in google chrome it still just renders the old stared locations without my added lists I created on my phone.

BTW I love this new feature!

Ohio, United States
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Early access: Save lists of places in Google Maps

We love it too, @JeffS! We're happy to know that community members like you find the feature effective. Bookmark this thread to keep yourself informed of any new updates 🙂

For now, you can try out @YK1001's recommendation of adding "Saved Places" to "Starred Places" to have all your saved places accessible on Maps across all devices.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 2

So we dont know yet if this feature will be available when viewing our online maps?

Who would I contact about a suggestion in gmail?

Googler

Hi @JeffS. All current information is available in the post @JeslynL shared. You're welcome to share feedback on Gmail in the Gmail Help Forum.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.