Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

EXPLORING PRADHYUMAN PARK

EXPLORING PRADHYUMAN PARK

Pradhyuman Zoological Park

Pradhyuman Park, Rajkot, Gujarat 360003, India

January 20, 2019 @ 09:00 (IST)

Pradhyuman Zoological Park is a famous and must-see travel destination in Gujarat. It is located in Rajkot city and never fails to attract the visitors. This zoo is a home to a vast variety of the wild animals and birds that can be seen here roaming freely. Apart from seeing the animals, the premises of the zoo also have a gallery where the information about every animal and bird of the zoo is displayed for the children. There are 400 animal and Bids of 53 species in the Zoo, What to bring :- Water bottle, equipment or gazettes for photography & map editing, power bank or come with a smart phone only. Nearest Railway Station:- Rajkot Junction. Nearest Airport:- Rajkot Airport and Ahmadabad Airport.

RSVP here

Pradhyuman Park, Rajkot, Gujarat 360003, India
9 comments
Level 7

Re: EXPLORING PRADHYUMAN PARK

I think this one is new i have to visit in my next trip 

Level 8

Hello @RoshanPatel

Thank you 🙂 Most Welcome to Rajkot Bro 🙂

Level 8

@rajuroyal

Rajkot is one part of my natives but not aware about this place eagerly waiting for your recap photos.

Level 10

All the very best  dear friends, especially @rajuroyal - enjoy a successful meet-up  

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hi @rajuroyal,

I hope you had a great time at the zoo, and I wish I could have joined.

I hope you will share your recap with us, and all the great photos. I would enjoy reading about how the day went.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Tejal

Thank You Very much 🙂 Sure I will Share My Recap soon 🙂

Level 8

Hello @TravellerG

Thank you very Much Bro 🙂

Level 8

Hello @MortenSI

Thank You Soo much, Yes surely will update and tag you.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you very much @rajuroyal, I'm looking forward to it!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!