Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

EXPLORE PERTH CITY

EXPLORE PERTH CITY

The Coffee Club Café

Gordon Stephenson House, 11/140 William St, Perth WA 6000, Australia

January 27, 2019 @ 22:00 (AWST)

Hello Local Guides Lets Welcome to EXPLORE PERTH MEET-UP 2019 Lets begin this year with a Photo Walk by Exploring Perth's CBD taking photo's of any new changes that have developed around Perth's CBD by showcasing Public Arts, culture and heritage, Valued components to city life for their ability to engage, challenge, excite and surprise people and help us reflect on our unique cultural identity. Through direct investment in these activities, the City of Perth is a leader in the development of our rich cultural landscape. and share this great beauty [Recap] on #LocalGuidesConnect

RSVP here

Gordon Stephenson House, 11/140 William St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
13 comments
Level 8

Re: EXPLORE PERTH CITY

Your meetup plan looks great @DavidTito. Best of luck, will be waiting for your wonderful meetup recap.

Namaste

Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DavidTito,

It's a great idea for a meet-up. I will be more than happy to see the recap of your meet-up.

Have fun and keep on great posts 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@NirajBhusal you where quicker than I was this meet up just got approved less than 2 hours ago wow I'm like Wow amazed, thank you bro 

Level 8

@MoniV Thank you for so much I'm really happy to hear that this makes it so much more exciting thank you ever so much

Level 8

Hello, everyone, I'm starting 2019 off with  EXPLORE PERTH MEET-UP sharing Perth's new development of Arts, culture, and heritage, Valued components of Perth, I hope many other Local Guides will follow to start this brand new year ahead of us, Good luck everyone 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DavidTito. Thank you for organizing this meet-up. I hope you have a lot of fun and I hope the meet-up gains a lot of popularity, It sounds really interesting. Make sure you make a big and colourful recap of the new development of Arts, culture, and heritage, Valued components of Perth. I'm curious to see them from your point of view.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

I'll make every effort dave to be there cheers

Level 10

Happy new year David and have a great meet-up. Coffee Club looks awesome 👍

Level 8

@IrrPavlova Thank you yes I planned to showcase some great parts of Perth I will sure to be tagging you thank you so kindly