cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: Countdown is started: European Meet-up will be live here

Connect Moderator

I will do my best to prepar the recap this week πŸ˜‰!

it was fantastic with all of you.

Regards

Torben

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

What a wonderful post @ErmesT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. We can see how the meet-up went .

You had an incredible time visiting lovely kracov with the super host @TorM

I can feel all the enthusiasm πŸ˜πŸ˜€ all the attendees had πŸ’«.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Hey, nice to see you here @AlejandraMaria

We missed you in Krakow, but many of the Local Guides in there are already thinking about to repeat it again on November 24.

This post is really just a poor preview of something, but there isn't really too much. Writing a recap will take a long time, so I will start with some small post soon

Level 9

Great news @ErmesT!!!

I will be on November 24th at Treviso πŸ˜πŸ˜€

This time I have found flights πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Connect Moderator

Re: [EVENT COMPLETED] European Meet-up will be live here

My name is Torben, I am a L10 Local Guide from Munich the capital of Bavaria but born in the β€žcapitalβ€œ of North Germany Hamburg. πŸ” 33C3B7E2-3122-4BE3-8CAE-664C8646DB02.jpeg

What I do as a Local Guide: as a Local Guide I like to load up pictures to GoogleMaps. This is my passion. If needed I right a review, also I know that Iβ€˜m a human and it is anyway subjective... πŸ˜‰. I like that some reviews are liked and some pictures really seems to be helpful for some people.

Why I HOST the European Meet-up

I Love ❀️ Poland and especially Kraków, because here I found my lifelong love when going to study for 6 months. In the end I stayed in Poland 6,5 years, got married, two children (the third is born in Germany) ...

Krakow will be always β€žmyβ€œ town. So I can say Iβ€˜m a Local Guide from this place as well and I like to show this beautiful town to fantastic people.

How do I move to Krakow? Carlos, Ludwig and myself came by car 1.000 kilometers.

What will I bring with me? I brought my knowledge to KrakΓ³w and did share it with the 10 heroes of the community, who joined.

I didn’t managed to bring Polish Local Guides or Lokalny Przewodnik to KrakΓ³w, what makes me sad, but makes it clear for me again:

When Iβ€˜m afraid of something, I do it twice...

When I didn’t manage it the first time, there will be several next times πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±

7D232550-D757-48D8-8ABB-9CABD4F547F7.jpeg

By the way: Recap will follow soon...

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Wow, @TorM

what a flying experience (and nice introduction too)

Take your time, Torben, with a lot of fun. It has been wonderful to meet all of you

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Level 10

@ErmesT@NatalkaR@JanVanHaver@TorM

Nice introduction guys! I always appreciate learning a bit more about my LG friends.

I can't wait to see the recap of Krakow, the salt mine and Auschwitz (I didn't visit it when we were in Krakow as we were with the kids).

See you

Jul